• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long did it take you to finish the game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Defeated the Elite 4 or whatever they're called in under 24 hours & it took me just under 2 hours to get the Kanto badges.

I'm still due to defeat Red (the moment I find my HG again!)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • I feel really slow, I'm way up in the 60s xD But I take my sweet time, doing Battle Fronteir for moves, Pokéthlon, grinding etc. xD I'm too lazy to battle Red yet :L

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    My playtime was somewhere around 20 hours when I beat the Elite 4 and I didn't end up beating Kanto and Red until around 50 hours.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Huh?
    Oh, took me 20 hours to beat the E4, 29 hours to beat Red. Finished the aftergame(147 hours)EXCEPT THE FRIGGIN' RAIKOU!:(.
    It took me 3 tries to beat red, the first to times he beat me in like 5 minutes(but his Pikachu always killed itself with VTackle :).)
    So yeah, thats my story.
    ¬RulerArceus

Years
  • yay!! Finnaly managed to beat Elite Four, took me 38 hours (this is my first Pokemon game so everything is totally new to me) also i took some time to catch wild pokemons for pokedex

Years
  • With beating the gym leaders and catching all the legendary pokemon I spend 93:00 hours on it. I still need to achieve one more legendary its grudon and show it to professor oak.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • I started about a month ago and training up to beat the first Elite 4....yeah I have a busy life. It's my first Pokemon game but I really like it. I want Pikachu so bad but I can't get him until I get to Viridian city which will take forever.

Back