• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How long did it take you?

Years
  • How long did it take you to complete the Ruby &/or Sapphire game? I haven`t done a ting with my Sapphire, Ruby I`m off...somewhere. -_-; I`m not even half way through & it`s been a long time since I actually played it. You know, the only codes I`m finidng for this game required like 25 lines entered in just to have the "all pokemon in the wild are Pikachu" code in, which is rediculous. I think that`s why I stopped playing the GBA games cuz, if I can`t get a hold of all the pokemon, then why bother? I don`t want to trade just to get the stats in the pokedex I want to have them all & taking them from a friend, such as a pokemon there`s only one of, or playing through my sapphire game like 9 times to get them all is waaaaaaay too time consuming for me. :/

Sorry, babbled there. ^^; Anyways, how long did it take you to complete Ruby &/or Sapphire? :3

Kayden the Dragonair

Your Local Friendly Dragon
    Years
  • djfox said:
    How long did it take you to complete the Ruby &/or Sapphire game? I haven`t done a ting with my Sapphire, Ruby I`m off...somewhere. -_-; I`m not even half way through & it`s been a long time since I actually played it. You know, the only codes I`m finidng for this game required like 25 lines entered in just to have the "all pokemon in the wild are Pikachu" code in, which is rediculous. I think that`s why I stopped playing the GBA games cuz, if I can`t get a hold of all the pokemon, then why bother? I don`t want to trade just to get the stats in the pokedex I want to have them all & taking them from a friend, such as a pokemon there`s only one of, or playing through my sapphire game like 9 times to get them all is waaaaaaay too time consuming for me. :/

Sorry, babbled there. ^^; Anyways, how long did it take you to complete Ruby &/or Sapphire? :3
    My best was probably 3-4 hours, however, it was quite a long time ago so I don't quite remember.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • Wow ! that's really great, all of you.
    Me ? I've completed my ruby about 38 hours. and my Emerald in 11 hours :dead: :dead:

By the way, How can you completez all of that things in only less than 10 hours ???(but, not using cheats)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Got into the Hall of Fame at 30 hours.
    Just passed my 100-hours-since-I've-beaten-the-Elite-Four mark today.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • My average is about 16 hours max with pauses. My avarage with non stop Pokemon R/S/E action is about 3/4 hours.

Back