• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How Long Do You Play?

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    I had 82 hours clocked on my first X save. I then started again and now have 40 hours on my new save. :) I don't really play for the same amount each day. It really depends what kind of mood I'm in.

Floette

Fairy Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    I have and still play roughly 3 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on what I have to do that day.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I play somewhere between 1 hour and 5 hours.
    I'm currently training my team for the E4. Meowstic are awesome.

Cebreus

Anime Figure Collector~♪
    Years
  • Depending on the day, I usually go around 2 to 3 hours.

Have around 127 hours on my Pokemon X file, it's kinda long just because of hatching eggs mostly.

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
    Years
  • I played practically all day. Now that I finished the story, I am only breeding at the moment, which really tires me out. Because of that, I play maybe 3 hours a day :D

Years
  • I got 85 hours played :) working on filling my coastal dex, almost complete, then the other 2 parts, only just got the strange souvenir too lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    I normally try to give at least an hour every day. I think I have at least 25 hours logged on my game now. Longest running time I ever had for any pokemon game was about 150 hours logged on my gold version.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I play anywhere from about fifteen minutes to several hours a day most days of the week (excluding some weekdays). On weekdays, I generally play before I fall asleep, so it depends on what time I get to bed/how tired I am/when I have to get up the next morning. The bulk of my playtime comes from weekends--I often get 4-5 hours in on weekend evenings (or at least one evening per weekend, depending on how much other work I need to get done).

When I first got the games, I played X for about 8-10 hours straight or so. I haven't had time to play that much at a stretch again, but I think I have about 55 hours on X right now or so. I also bought Y, but I haven't had time to start that yet.

Years
  • I played it quite a bit the first few days probably 4/5 hours a day. Now I play 1-3 hours depending on how determined I am to get my current aim complete. On weekends I don't really get the chance to play at all. I'm on 45 hours play time overall so far.

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I haven't played for awhile now. I just can't get myself to play anymore as there's barely anything to do that interests me.

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • I was sick when X & Y came out i beat X in 3 days putting 20hr into it, Y i have put 15hr and play about every other day. the longest i put in a game was when Pokemon Black & White came out, i was really sick so i couldn't do any thing the game came out and i put 26 hr into it strait and beat it.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I have 220+ hours in my Pokemon Y. I mostly breeding these days so it takes a lot of time. That and I fell asleep twice with my game on so take off about 11 hours off of that haha. The most I've played non-stop is probably 6 hours.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I play everyday for at least 4 hours. The longest I've played is probably 8 or 10 hours in a day, but not consecutively.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
    Years
  • Since school is so hard on me lately with tons of essays and homework, and I'm still an ACNL addict, I only get to play 30 mins-1 hr a day.. I need to fit sleep in as well :)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • It depends. Oftentimes I'll go on, do some EV training, check the GTS, fight the Battle Chateau, do a Wonder Trade or two, and then get off. So about an hour a day, usually more on the weekends.

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • I got the game a week ago and just opened it up Friday night and haven't really put it down since. I just beat the E4 and champion. I have put in almost 30 hours now.

DragonForce

⊙ω⊙★ $hɨɲ¥ ȼ๏ℓℓ€ȼţ๏я
    Years
  • play time varies for me too, depending on if i have something else on that day or if I'm in the mood :) at the moment ive clocked 57 hours total xD

Years
  • i have 290ish hours so far....i play about 8-10 hours a day....Thats what happens when you are a stay at home father ;D

Back