• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How Long Do You Play?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Just started playing last week after my friend bought it for me, logged 81 hours so far, and I usually play about 5-6 hours at a time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I doubt I will play X and Y for less than 5 hours each day.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • my playtime is really sporadic, but i usually play more than two hours a day. or try to anyways : p like today i played for ten hours; spent that time catching dittos in a friend safari and pokeradar chaining. i also own both versions of the game so my combined playtime is about 110 hours, but i've sat and soft resetted for hours too.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I play my Pokemon games every Monday and Tuesday, they're my days off work. I easily get over 5 hours of game play done. I think I have 55 hours on X.
    On my way to the 8th badge.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • When I first got the game, I was playing it about 7 to 8 hours a day. It then went to about 2 to 3 and now I hardly get an hour everyday. I am on my 100th hour on it.

Years
  • I got Pokemon Y on release day and so far I've played around 100 hours of it!
    But I haven't finished the game yet: I guess with trying different Pokemon and trying to enjoy everything slows my progress but I don't mind too much.

I usually play at least 2 hours each day. I think the longest I've played in one setting is about 5 hours.

Years
  • First let me say that it sucks being an adult! With work and stuff I play about a half hour or an hour on week days. On weekends it's a little more, but I'm always busy... :( I'm not even done with the game yet.... :/

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Two to three hours if I'm not busy. Lately I haven't been playing as often since I finished the game (I've mostly been wonder trading. Oops!), but I have collected a few good Pokémon over Wonder Trade that I want to start breeding and super training. I might take on the Battle Maison with these Pokémon after. I also need to pick up on some post-game loose ends, which I've been doing little by little.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    longest playtime for me would be 5 hours straight... for now im breeding so my playtime just keeps on counting up :)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Depends on what I am doing, I can usually play for hours on end. Unless I fall asleep that is. Beat Y, working on X then breeding my heart out lol

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • As of now, I have 250 hours on the game, I would have more, but if it weren't for typing papers every minute in college and the fact that there really isn't that much to do after the game. Now, I usually play for 2-3 hours, but today I played for 6 hours and did not realize it.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I usuallt play when my daughter is down for a nap. so about 2h in the afternoon and at night.

Back