• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long have you been playing your pokemon game (Timewise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    On my Pearl the last time I checked I had about 750 hours.
    Wow, that's a lot! I couldn't imagine playing my pearl that long. It got a few months after beating the elite 4, breeding/training/catching pokemon, and going through the underground countless amounts of time.

Years
    320 hrs on pearl.....been playing since 2007 and i got over 400 pokemon i'm sooooo close to completing my national dex but now that black and white are coming out i've more work to do, but i'll enjoy it!!!!

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    Well....I Play Pokemon Alot....So,i`ll name the hours on all of em...xD Heartgold:183:09 Pearl:About 100 hours...Emereld i play alot...267:10 been tryin to re-breed all my pokemon in it and complete the pokedex Platinum:idk because i lost it. Diamond 1:Idk I lost it too! Diamond 2:It was on my r4 which i lost as well... D: Plus,before that legal and fake crap about the r4,and the gba emulator for r4,I spent at least 150 hours playing some pokemon hacks that my friend downloaded on to it...and crystal like 46:00,i just got it lol. And Ruby:So many hours i cant remember because it was the first pokemon game i ever got,and i was like 7.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I just hit 500 hours the other day. I thought that alone was an insane amount of playtime but several of you have me beat.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have:
    Around about 300 hours in total on platinum.
    About 90 hours of heartgold.
    And 37 hours on white.

Years
    Yellow - 51:22
    Crystal - none (internal battery issue; had hundreds of hours years ago)
    Colosseum - 40 or 50 (too lazy to check)
    LeafGreen - 81:22
    Emerald - 260:20
    XD - 50 or 60 (too lazy to check)
    Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - 80 or 90 (too lazy to check)
    Pearl - 178:50
    SoulSilver - 116:09
    Black - 91:55

Total - Between 949:58 and 979:58

It should be noted that I used to have Ruby, Sapphire, and two other LeafGreens, each with 100 to 200 hours on them.

Anyway, wow. My friends have called me a geek, but when I see the playtimes some people here have, I feel painfully inadequate as a Trainer. One of my friends quit Pokemon three years ago, but when he played, he owned almost every game and had at least 200 to 300 hours on each one. That's dedication.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back