• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long have you played HG/SS for?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Only 11:51 hours. Fail. Ohhhh how I wish I was more careful with my Diamond... if only it was still with me. ;-; You're with me in spirit, my now probably destroyed Pokemon Diamond.

Started yesterday. orz

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    21 minutes,

wooooo, I need to stop playing, That's way too much :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    About 5-6 hours total saved time. Keeps freezing when I get into battles... Training Togepi some, challenging Whitney's Gym.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I have put about 4 hours into it, but with crashing, the game is up to two and I just caught a Wooper after beating Falkner :D

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    5 hours, I just started :3

Currently at Ilex Forest chasing that Farfetch'd -_-;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have ony played a total of five hours. i dont think Im gonna go much further anyway, I want there to be some things I havent seen and I hate the constant freezing.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    4 hours but in actuality its more but I lost time from losing save files when the rom crashed so I am only training outside of Cherrygrove City.

Back