• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen how long

Porygon3

The Pokemaniac
    Years
    He pretty much went along with my storyline. I'm one of those people that actually looks around to make sure they don't miss anything. ^.^

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Well in total, it has taken me 47 hours of game play to finally catch Suicune.
    I kept coming across him without actually looking for him, when I was finally ready to catch him I checked on Serebii to find out I only needed to go Bill's house. LOL.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I looked it up, but what was the point in doing so? I mean, I'd have found it anyway, in my crusade to defeat every Kanto trainer so I could beat Blue. Not too long, and I caught it in 5 ultra balls.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Lawl accident !! :P

All the times I found him were ACCIDENTS ! I didn't mean to ... the [SPOILER ALERT] Cerulean Cape location [SPOILER END] was the easiest to figure out from Eusine ! :P

@Off T. - I also caught him accidentally - Quick Ball on the 3rd turn - yellow HP ! :) :P

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Took me a while to figure out, but I found it eventually and not planned at all. Luckily, managed to save beforehand though, so I could catch it. Caught it after a few Net Balls.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    With a little help from my old pal Serebii, I found him, and caught him. on SS, I'll be SRing for a shiny.

Back