• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many 30 + years old members do we have in this website?

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    I think a poll would be easier to actually keep count instead of posts. But for your info I'm not 30. :p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I think the founding admins are both over 30, but the majority of the site are in their teens and early twenties.

I'm a month shy of my twenty-seventh birthday myself though. :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    You can't really come to a Pokemon forum and expect a whole lot of 30+ year old people. :( To be honest, I don't think I've come across someone of said criterion myself.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I know of three right off the top of my head, with two most well known being Rukario and Sylphiel. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Since when is Sylphiel over 30? I feel like I just woke up from a coma and I don't know how long I was out for.

It's been for about thirteen months now... and to be fair, you were basically in a coma last year. :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    To be fair, the age group you mentioned is quite literally the majority of the userbase, since under 13s aren't even allowed on the site, with the exception of a few special cases.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I haven't actually met anybody who I knew for sure was 30, but I'm sure I've spoken to some and they just didn't announce their age. There do seem to be very few people here in that age group though. Makes me wonder if I'll still be around when I reach that age...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^ LMAO same here. idk, it could happen. Being 30 and still on PC...with the 10th generation of Pokemon looming around maybe? Highly doubt I'd still be staff at 30 though xD

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    Several people here are over 30 years old? Really? I mean, that's great for them but don't act like a pervert on us teens!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Honestly, just because you are on a forum for Pokemon at that age, that doesn't make you an insta-pervert or a loser. I've met people on forums that were married and had kids for goodness sake. x3 I'm not saying that counts for everyone! XD

Back