• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many badge(s) you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Well, I have one badge on my Magikarp only Platinum run... Don't try it people. All other gams I have all eight. It's very annoying having traded Pokémon disobey you and having no Elite Four Battle Frontier etc.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Hmmm...I have all badges in my Diamond and beat the Elite Four.

Roark: My Machop and Monferno OHK each of Roarks Pokemon respectively.
    Gardenia: Staravia, Kadabra and Monferno had little trouble beating her grass types.
    Maylene: Staravia, Kadabra & Machoke beat each of Maylene's Pokemon.
    Wake: I only used my Luxio (I evolved him much later) the whole time, and he only took damage once.
    Fantina: This one was a mixed bag, I remember using Staravia for Gengar, Floatzel for Mismagius and Luxray for Drifblim.
    Byron: Floatzel, Machoke and Infernape had little trouble clearing his steal types.
    Candice: This was all Infernape and Machoke, easy sweep. I used Staraptor for Medicham, though.
    Volkner: For Octillery, I went with Luxray. For Ampipom, I used Machoke. Alakazam and Infernape sorta handled the rest, even though his Raichu almost K.O'ed my Alakazam.

Don't remember how I bypassed the Elite Four, to be honest....

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    I feel kind of pathetic based on how everyone else has achieved so much compared to me. I just don't have much time to play. But I did destroy the first gym with my budew. It was easy as cake.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    8 from Sinnoh, 32 in total.

Kanto: Charizard
    Alakazam
    Pikachu
    Buterfree
    Nidoking
    Slowpoke

Johto: Typhlosion
    Pidgeot
    Scizor
    Donphan
    Umbreon
    Blastoise

Hoenn: Swampert
    Flygon
    Gengar
    Heracross
    Breloom
    Absol

Sinnoh: Torterra
    Dragonite
    Electrivire
    Ambipom
    Gyarados
    Staraptor

Last edited:

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    My mate gave me her Pokémon Diamond Game. I was suprised to see that she had achieved all 8 badges, now so much it isn't a big deal!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I have all 8 badges in Diamond and Platinum, so I'm listing Platinum's cuz it was way more recent.

1. Took Roark out easily with my Turtwig.

2. Gardenia was an issue, seeing as how all I had at the time was Luxio and Grotle. I beat her, though.

3. Fantina was simple. Grotle and Luxray knew Crunch, and Gardevoir knew Psychic for Gengar.

4. Maylene was simpla, as Crobat and Gardevoir just wailed on her Pokémon.

5. Wake was pretty easy. Luxray andTorterra did a lot.

6. Byron went down to Vaporeon, who took them on single-handedly. I was training Vaporeon in Iron Mountain to catch up with the rest of the crew.

7. Candice was problematic. Gabite, Crobat, and Torterra were next to useless this match. Gardevoir proved useful, though. Ironically, it was Crobat's Cross Poison that hit Abomosnow, her final Poké, and granting me victory.

8. Volkner was a cake walk for me. Garchomp and Torterra teamed up to take him down. Electivire's Ice Punch didn't even stop 'em.

There we go. :)

MewTwoLucario and Glaceon Rocks

Mewtwo,Lucario and Glaceon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    I have all 8 badges in Diamond and Platinum, so I'm listing Platinum's cuz it was way more recent.

1. Took Roark out easily with my Turtwig.

2. Gardenia was an issue, seeing as how all I had at the time was Luxio and Grotle. I beat her, though.

3. Fantina was simple. Grotle and Luxray knew Crunch, and Gardevoir knew Psychic for Gengar.

4. Maylene was simpla, as Crobat and Gardevoir just wailed on her Pokémon.

5. Wake was pretty easy. Luxray andTorterra did a lot.

6. Byron went down to Vaporeon, who took them on single-handedly. I was training Vaporeon in Iron Mountain to catch up with the rest of the crew.

7. Candice was problematic. Gabite, Crobat, and Torterra were next to useless this match. Gardevoir proved useful, though. Ironically, it was Crobat's Cross Poison that hit Abomosnow, her final Poké, and granting me victory.

8. Volkner was a cake walk for me. Garchomp and Torterra teamed up to take him down. Electivire's Ice Punch didn't even stop 'em.

There we go. :)
    But PSY type does not affect Gengar

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Just restarted pokemon Platinum. Currently have 0 badges. Going to go into the mines to get the nub gym leader out of hiding.

Got

Gible
    Monferno
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Starley
    Bidoof

All 10-14 apart from bidoof which is my HM slave at lvl 3 =]

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I have 8 badges.

1. Grotle
    2. Staravia
    3. Staraptor
    4. Torterra
    5. Houndoom
    6. Houndoom
    7. Houndoom
    8. Torterra

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    Err, Hi it's Jacob here I have all the 8 gym badges on Platinum.

1. I defeated Roark with my Piplup and a Budew.
    2. I defeated Gardenia with my Starly and Piplup.
    3. I defeated Fantina with my Prinpup and Roselia
    4. I defeated Maylene with my Staravia, Roselia and Ponyta.
    5. I (finally) defeated Wake with Pikachu, Eevee and Bibarel.
    6. I defeated Byron with Rapidash, Empoleon.
    7. I defeated Candice with my Empoleon alone.
    8. I defeated Volkner with Golem.

:(. Twas hard.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Well
    I'm FJ
    I have beaten all gyms and eliete four
    I beat every single one with my trusty infernape and gliscor

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back