• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many cards do you currently own??

Years
  • Are these still around? I haven't bought a pack of Pokemon cards since I was about 11. I just counted the cards I've got and there were 185 of them. 182 of them from, according to bulbapedia, are from the Original Sets; base set, base set 2, Jungle Set, Fossil and Team Rocket . The other three are a Promotional Pichu Card I found, the Promotional Mew card from the First Movie, and a Deoxys (Attack Form) Card from the EX Deoxys set I found..

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    4000-5000

I've NEVER stopped collecting them since the base set expansion. I buy decks in groups of 2 and Booster Packs in groups of 6-10 on a regular basis.

I've even Imported booster boxes from the 1st two DP Expansions and a Japanese DP Promo Dunsparce card :3

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    4000-5000

I've NEVER stopped collecting them since the base set expansion. I buy decks in groups of 2 and Booster Packs in groups of 6-10 on a regular basis.

I've even Imported booster boxes from the 1st two DP Expansions and a Japanese DP Promo Dunsparce card :3
    Wow. Keep it up. (Booster packs are helpful at times but the main decks rock!)

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • i buy booster packs and theme decks every chance i get, which isn't much. although i have a giant stack of cards on my dresser.
    so, including my deck, it looks to be about 300-500.
    i strive to be like Ishihara (yeah, the dude from the Pokémon TCG game), meaning having over 10,000 cards and a lot of rare ones. i'm not even halfway there...
    so yeah, about 300-500 cards in my entire collection.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, I gave up collecting and playing a looong time ago. But even then, five years ago, I ended up with about 2000 cards

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have around 100 cards. I used to have atleast 350 cards but I lost them years ago. I can't remember the last time I even saw them.

Years
  • Just over 1000 i think...

I have 9 working decks of 60 cards and a ton of extras

Im like the only one of my friends to have cards so i play against my own cards lol

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
  • I have thousands in my room just sitting there. Winning free cards, well, I probably have about 8,000 including the cards from Base Set. I just got 360 StormFront cards from City Championships all on the weekend.

But maybe 7,000. I'm not that sure.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Whoh, serious collector. I actually know someone who has 10,000. I think that that's...a little on the extreme side though.
    I've just got 1651, with 400 post Neo cards. But that number will either rise or fall, depending on what happens in the next week or two...

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Before I lost, I had about 200 or so. Last year, my friend who had heaps of cards lost interest in the game and gave them all to me. So now I have about 1000.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    I counted last year. Around 4500 but I donated some of them to m league for other players. I think I have 4000

Back