• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many computers do you have?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Oh dear...

Upstairs Computer
    Sister's Computer
    Brother's Computer
    My Computer
    BBS Server
    Linux Server
    Computer in the making Computer
    Comadore (sp?) Computer

...all running 24/7!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Oops... I forgot one... *adds to end of the list*

Upstairs Computer <-- REALLY nice, runs on XP
    Sister's Computer <-- Eh, it sucks. Runs on 98SE
    Brother's Computer <-- Supposed to work excellent, but sucks as my brother has screwed it over. Runs on XP
    My Computer <-- Can do everything but run videos. ^-^ Runs on XP.
    BBS Server <-- Can't do anyhting on it because it's a "working" computer, it uploads stuff every 5 minutes and runs a BBS Server. Runs on XP.
    Linux Server <-- Really fast and fun to play with. Though the resolution is like 600 x 400. X_x Runs on RedHat Linux 9
    Computer in the making Computer <-- Being made. OS not determined.
    Comadore (sp?) Computer <-- Old thing that works perfectly. XD Runs on C64 (Is that considered an OS?)
    TTY Computer <-- My brother's old computer... X_X Used for the TTY, as the program doesn't support XP. Runs on 95.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Oh yeah! I forgot that I have 3 more screwed up comps!

1. Plain Computer! Win 95 --- Takes 20 minutes to open a 20 KB file! (Sucky)
    2. Laptop --- Screwed up so hard, that the screen may fall off!
    3. Plain Computer 98SE --- The keyboard is broken. Only has the A, B and D buttons! Other ones a broken. The screen has cracks in it!

^^Those computers are in the attic for more than 6 years!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • LOL! well my monitor on the computer fried...we got a new one i may take the old one apart...any old junk that is techno i get to keep...XD

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
  • I have 3 at home: My ME computer, My old computer that does not work anymore, yes it is old but It only worked for two years because it was junk and My Aunty has a computer. Mine is the fastest working computer.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Well, I'm going to say three; because, those are the ones that are actually working and the ones we use on a daily basis, lol.

- My laptop ... It's a Toshiba with Windows XP Home Edition.
    - My Dad's computer ... Uh, all I know is that it has a LCD screen monitor and that it has Windows XP Professional on it.
    - My Dad's other computer ... This one resides in the basement that he uses from time to time and it's a blueberry iMac.

My Dad also has a lot of other computers around (mostly monitors and other systems), but it's only because he has a security and other various random electronics business so he picks 'em up whenever or wherever he can.

Back