• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many devices do you own?

How many devices do you own?

• None :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Three

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Four

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Five or more!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    A little poll 8)

So y'all, how many desktops, laptops, nettops, tablets, cell phones, etc do you own? How many of your devices do you guys actually actively use? What do you use said devices primarily for?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Well, not sure to what extent you mean by devices, but I use a fair few! On a near daily basis I use my laptop, cell phone, tablet, and Kindle. Not exactly daily, but at least a few times a week, I play either my 3DS, Vita, or PS3, too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I only have a few things. I have an iPhone 4S (I've been putting off getting a 5 for various reasons), a MacBook, and a pink HP Stream Notebook. :>

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    If I count my 3DS, that would be 4 (iPhone, iPad and laptop)

Tried the Apple Watch at the store and I might nab one of those as well...

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
    Right now, just two. A Smartphone and a Kindle fire. Might get a 3DS or something soon.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    I would have 3(SmartPhone, Computer, Laptop)
    I usually use my smartphone(Samsung Galaxy Note 2) but i'm considering to move in Note 3

Years
    I have my own TV (Samsung Smart Full HD), Samsung Galaxy X-Cover smartphone, that is over 2 years old and I really need to get a new one, my own Laptop Samsung as well :P, my own washing machine Beko, gas-electric cooker with oven from Amica and Nintendo 3DS. Oh and electric shaver from Phillips too :)

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    Well, if you wanted me to get specific: anything that connects to the internet :P (or just electronic device)
    Ah. Then I didn't count my consoles. I don't think most people did, though.

I only have two devices. Craptop and smartphone. I use my my lappy and phone for the internet about the same amount, just different things. I check emails, the weather, my bank account, and pay for bills with my phone. With my laptop, I stream music and do most of my heavy reading (including checking PC, it isn't too kind on mobile, unless there's a particular theme that's more-suited to smartphones I haven't found out about). So, as you can tell, I use them both every day for much of the day.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Aside from game console stuff; I have two phones; one is a cheap-tastic android phone and the other is an old Samsung Galaxy S3, a Galaxy Tab 4 that might as well be mine since I use it the most, and then I've got the usual laptop. I haven't counted the tons of other stuff I've amassed through the years, including previous laptops, phones and whatnot.

Years
    Oh gosh, I own like... more than five? 3DS, phone, two tablets, a laptop, and an iPod Touch. I have more, but those are all the ones that I actively use currently.

Years
    Let's see...

Obvious one is my desktop here. Then there's my tablet, and my laptop - which while I don't use my laptop all that often anymore (seriously I'm surprised it hasn't died yet, knock on wood), it can still connect to the internet. Counting consoles, there's my 3DS, and-- well, I guess there's a PS3 and a PS4 here also. I probably should count the PS4 at the least because it's our netflix player here.

As far as actively use, at least on any sort of regular basis...desktop, tablet, and that's pretty much it. Like I said, the laptop's not used that often anymore, only if the tablet's not available or I need to get/look at something off that hard drive, and I don't personally use the consoles that much for internet-related things. Desktop is for pretty much all my computer-related stuff, tablet is for if I have to be away or if I decide I want to be lazy and go lay down (and yet want to still browse the net or listen to music). Or, more recently, if I want to read something. I kind of accidentally melted part of the Nook I had been using, so I just got the Nook app on my tablet and use that to read the book I've been chipping away at for months now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Umm... let's see. Desktop, laptop, netbook, phone. I'm not gonna count consoles or else it's going to get ridiculous.

The only thing in that list I don't use is my netbook. :O

edit: Oh, and a kindle! I don't use it much anymore though because I'm trash and too lazy to read. :'(

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
    Oh, not much, to be honest.
    Activelly I use my PC only (but I should spent less time here, reallyX)) I also have a netbook and a tablet, which I use rarely (only to read something, or watch a movie). Recently my grandmother got a notebook, so, mayble, I'll be using it . X)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    MacbookPro
    iPad
    Smartphone

3 devices. No desktop right now. Not counting games consoles.

Years
    I'm not going to count gaming consoles as devices, otherwise that would inflate my number a bit, and I don't really use any of them to connect to the internet aside from playing the games themselves.

So with that said, I've got 3 devices- my laptop (an Acer, which is my main computer), my cellphone (a Samsung Galaxy Ace), and my iPod Touch. It's funny, but maybe because I've had it longer, I find myself using the iPod much more than my phone, unless I'm using it for actual phone purposes, or there isn't any wifi to connect to.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    3 as of right now. My nano, my iPad and my laptop. If you count my PS Vita, my old 3DS XL and my new New 3DS XL, that makes six. I would say my phone, but sadly... it was stolen. :( I haven't been able to get it replaced because the people who promised to replace it are dragging ass. Luckily, my dad said he'd let me use his phone for the convention this year if I don't get mine replaced by then. x_____x

I use my iPad, laptop and nano way more than I should. My iPad is more for writing, my nano is for music that I can't live without, and my laptop is well... everything else? XD I've also been using my New 3DS XL more since I first got it. So, the only time I play on my old one is if I use my Action Replay for the older games (IE. Pearl, Black, Silver).

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    5: Desktop, an old laptop, my current laptop, a tablet, and my phone. I don't use the old laptop or the tablet too often these days.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    3: desktop, phone, and Nintendo 2DS. I actively use all three, though I have to say I use my phone far more often than I use my PC.

Back