• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many email addresses do you currently use?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    First e-mail address I've ever had was with Yahoo. Yahoo used to be my homepage back around in 2008 or so, and would find myself using the site for pretty much anything, whether it be to do some web-search, read news, look for television schedule, or anything else you could possibly think of, so I've decided to sign-up and create an e-mail account as well, so that I'd be able to check on everything from one, convenient place. It was pretty satisfying, actually! Though, eventually, I've started receiving lots of spam messages, which was quite frustrating as they tended to hide more important stuff under their pile. This caused me to look for other services, and wound up with Gmail.

Gmail's amazing, really; it's simple and to-the-point, and their filters seem to work wonderfully without any sort of hesitation. Have created my Gmail profile about five years ago back in 2009, and haven't looked back ever since. Eventually, they've started incorporating more services, linking YouTube accounts, logging into other sites with Gmail account, and much, much more, all of which were very satisfying (well, at least in my eyes).

Along with above, I also have an Outlook address. I've made this one initially so that I would be log into Windows Live Messenger so that I'd be able to chat with friends and whatnot (back then, it seemed to be quite popular), but now that it no longer exists, I mainly use it for Skype. Have never used this one for mails, though, haha.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
    First email was my AOL email waaaaaaaaaay back in the day. I have several nowadays, but the only ones I really keep up with are my personal & school emails, both of which are on Gmail. I have an AOL email I use for job applications, but I haven't used it in a while since I haven't applied for any jobs lately.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    Five. Main (gmail), aol (throwback, throaway), CIX/CSI (school), yahoo (mostly fantasy sports), and hotmail (throwaway).
    My old school's email probably expired by now, and my older AOL email is no longer used, though I can check it and get amazed at the mountains of spam.

Back