• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many hours do you hack in an average week?

How many hours do you hack in an average week?

• 0-10 hours

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 11-25 hours

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 26-50 hours

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 50-100 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100+ hours

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • Hmm.. considering that I have 8-9 hours after school, I hack about 6 of them. Then I have the weekends, which adds another 24 (at most) hours hacking, so thats, 5*6+24 = 54 hours a week.

I should get paid for this. =P

A lot of it is Music Hacking, though, and that takes a while, especially if you do it the (correct) way without using Sappy's built-in assembler. Has serious advantages over using it, besides the fact that Sappy 2006's a ***** with Vista.

Last edited:

HentaiHentai

Banned
    Years
  • Lol @ Darthatron ITS OVER 9000!!!!

Usually I hack about 5hrs a day. Unless Im sucked into my MMO which when that happens. I hack about 0 HRS a week.
    MapleStory for The win!!!11!1

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Wow, this topic stayed active longer than I thought it would! No one here really hacks over 50 hours (that I know of), so I shouldn't even have put those options.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
  • Well. Last time I tried to actually start a proper hack was about six months ago, then my computer got wiped and I lost motivation again. I'm planning on getting back into it with a field of hacking that I haven't got into before...Advance generation! xD. Back on topic, I'd have to say that my average for hours hacking is probably something like my PC daily post average. About 0.000001.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back