• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Nearing 60hrs - amusingly enough, the longest time I've ever held for any of my pokemon games! (I took note of the fact that I seem to of stopped around 53hrs for every single previous game I've played/beat).

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    On HeartGold, 157:44 (nearly half as much as Platinum already ._.)

Haven't even challenged Red yet >.>

Last edited:

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
    I just realized that I have more hours on Heartgold than in my original Leafgreen game.

Leafgreen= Beat Entire Game. Main Pokemon are level 50-60 though :@ 33 hours.
    HeartGold= Beat Elite four. 10 badges. Main Pokemon are level 40-50. 34 hours :@

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    142:17 at the time of this post on SoulSilver... it's a DS, I can take it anywhere. And much of the time was spent breeding.... I made over 550 eggs now, and all my boxes are occupied... I have to release pokemon constantly. I'm kind of angry they don't let me release eggs too. -_-

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    At the moment of me posting this, I so far have 79:40 hours on my game.
    I pre-ordered the gameand got it the day it the day after it came out in the US.
    I know I haven't played much, I've been busy with school. :p

Back