• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many hours do you spend on a game?

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
Years
  • Most of my Hall of Fame times are around 40 hours, but never up to 50. So from that.. 40 hours, give or take is my general play time on most Pokemon games. Platium is my highest, with 80-ish hours, and that's because of the Battle Frontier. I actually spent a fair amount of time there. Though, in general, I tend not to EV train, or breed, because I have no reason to do it for myself, and have no wifi.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Ei usually play a pokemon for 100 hours. Also, I've broken the 100 hour mark with white, Spent 450+ hours in the sinnoh games and also have played 45 hours on a emerald game save which started a month ago.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hall of Fame times are usually in the neighborhood of 40-50 hours, but White was closer to 60 hours. EV training and breeding comes after that, and where the bulk of my play time actually occurs. I'm up to 413 hours in Platinum now.

Years
  • I used to just rush through and hope for the best to make progress quickly, now I really take my time and savour every moment to make the game last longer, leaving no stone unturned :)

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Whenever I sit down to play, I usually play until I'm either interrupted or falling asleep. Detrimental, I know, but I just can't seem to care! When it comes to full games though, I enjoy grinding, but it's also hard for me to sit idly. My Yellow had about 50 hours clocked.

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
    Years
  • I can only play one hour a day because my parents want me to be more social and I totally agree with it. I don't want myself to be obsessed with video games like some kids at school, it's almost impossible to talk to them, they just stare at the TV or their PSP or DS and act like you are not even there.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Untill I complete the game. (not pokedex, but just the storyline) Got bored after that.

Back