• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many legit shinies have you ran into in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Only one in DP, it was a Gible, but I overkilled it....

In G/S I had two shiny Gastlys...

In R/S/E I saw but overkilled a shiny Ralts! O.o

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I have never found one. I know I have tried and tried, no luck.

Would like to just get one.

Haven't had a shiny since Gold/Silver and that was Gyarados.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    one, a roselia by pokeradar in the trophy garden...i wasnt successful in the capturing...not enough pokeballs, i used like 5 ultraballs, 10 greatballs and like 10 pokeballs...and nothing.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Being that I restated my game completely like two months ago...
    Two. A Staraptor, (Trophy Garden) and a Steelix. (Victory Road)
    Oh and I saw a shiny Dialga (lucky, huh?) when I restarted teh game without deleting my save file. (so I couldn't save.) ^_^

EDIT: Oh yeah and in Emarald, at the start of the game, I saw a Puple Lotad, (shiny) but I had no Pokeballs. *sigh*

Last edited:

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
    I soft resseted for giratina, took a week but I own that as my only shiny on d/p =)

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Gosh im so close to beating the E4, but until then i cant get that poketech thingy. I ran into one shiny barboach in Ruby, thats the only one ive seen all my days playing pokemon (since rby)

well actually i probably didnt know what shinies were when i played yellow

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have a few shinies in Diamond, though most came from WiFi trades. One, however, I captured in-game. It was a blue Gastly I found while EVing in Special Attack. The darn thing is Quiet, though.

well actually i probably didnt know what shinies were when i played yellow
    shinies didn't exist until Gold & Silver came out. So assuming you played Yellow when it was the latest game on the market, then you had good reason not to know what they were. ^^

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Oh and when i had an action replay on gold... man i went crazzy and had tons of shinies, including every legendary

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    Here is my shiny history.

I never caught any shiny in Red/Blue/Yellow.

The first shiny i ever caught and saw was a Shiny Hoothoot in Pokemon Crystal. I didn't even have the first badge yet. Anway i didn't knwo how important shiny pokemon were. So i restarted my game after a while.

Second shiny I ever saw and caught was Shiny Tentacool in Pokemon Emerald. I was coming back from Mirage Island when I saw it. I caught it. In that same game file I soft- reset for like a month until i ran into a black Rayquaza at the Sky Piller. Traded them both into my Diamond.

In my Diamond I first found a shiny Skuntank(pink) outside Pal Park. I was suprised. Second was a Geodude at Mt.Coronet, caught it with 1 Great Ball. I also caught a Shiny Absol at a breakout.

:16:

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    My first shiny was at Ruby. It was the first Poochyena and I had to defeat it and I couldn't catch it!
    But a few days ago, I met a shiny Ponyta and I caught it.

dr00

「ちこく」君
    Years
    shiny golduck while EV training speed on route 226

and a wurmple last week while trying to find a misdreavous in eterna forest. still never found one lol.

only other shiny was in emerald, freaking zubat, in some random cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back