• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many lv 100 pokemon you got

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    I think about...two.
    Rayquaza & Mewtwo, traded Via Pal Park, I have had them more than a year. Rarely use them, mainly traded them for the Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I only have two level 100 Pokemon. One is a Milotic and the other one is a Registeel.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well, before I decided to challenge myself again and restarted my game I used to have 4 and a half boxes of lv 100s (though I have to admit pal park did help from all 4 of my 3rd gen games.)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    1. I'm so amazing I know. (XD) It's my shiny huntail that I trained from level 1. EV trained too. But I didn't hatch the shiny, I had it traded to me. (Thanks Kurogane. =])

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2008
    my ones are kyogre lugia ho-oh cresselia rayquaza tyranitar darkrai(traded) mewtwo infernape adnan absol i got four more because i got them over pal park

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2007
    well, i saw that the most was 2.5 boxes full but I have6.5 boxes full of level 100 pokemon:)

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    I have only five unfortunately they were all trained against leaf green's elite four, so have random Ev training. T_T

Venusaur
    Raquaza
    Charizard
    Kyogre
    Dragonite

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i have none but i am EV training a few pokemon and going to level them up to 100 as soon as I'm done

Back