• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How many New Pokemon are in your main team?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I have four: Delphox, Malamar, Dragalge and Trevenant

The other two are Mawile and Swanna.

My intention for the sequel games is to have a team with one pokemon from each gen.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm planning a competitive troll team. Charizard Y is never leaving my team. Besides for that I'm looking to run Sylveon, Talonflame, the poodle, Vivillon. The only spot I have to fill is a hazard setter, potentially a spinner. I may have to go with an old Pokemon for hazard+spin on the same moveset. Research is required. Obviously I am planning to use overlooked Pokemon hopefully to devastating consequences for my opponents.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i assume you mean my in-game team.
    the new pokemon i'm using are noivern, gourgeist, diggersby, and dedenne. (i think these are all new...i skipped the blk/wht gen)
    the rest of my pickup team are linoone and teddiursa.

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    I don't know yet since I'm working on my competitive team, but Pokemon exclusive to 6th generation that have a chance of making it to my team include:

Delphox (The only Fire starter I've liked since Charizard...)
    Gogoat (Rarely do I like a grass Pokemon, I think Serperior is the only other I've ever liked...)
    Pangaro (That's a 'maybe' at this point...)
    Tyrantrum (I've always wanted a T-Rex 'mon, after all...)

Mega Pokemon I may use include:

Charizard X/Y
    Gyarados
    Mewtwo X/Y
    Tyranitar
    Houndoom

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Delphox ; Greninja(Wonder traded a froakie, second wonder trade lmao) and an Eviolite Doublade(which was a beast)

Those ones were in my team when i won the league...

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I made an effort to only include Kalos Pokemon in my in-game team, besides Charizard so I can use Mega Evolution. Currently, my team consists of Bowser (Chesnaught), Charcoal (Charizard, for the Mega), Excalibur (Aegislash), Corona (Heliolisk), and Pickles (Sylveon). My last spot is for Yveltal, as I always use the main legendary.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    4/4 my main team is made out of 4 pokemon and they are all new pokemon, Meowstic male Aurorus, Furfrou and Vivilion savanna

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    Half my team was from Gen VI. Greninja, Tyrantrum, Talonflame (Newt, Hercules and Prometheus respectively). The other half is Furret (my team mascot, Sentinel, the top percentage Furret), Lucario (Apollo) and Venusaur (Aprhodite)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Greninja, Talonflame, Sylveon, Heliolisk, Aegislash, Goodra
    So 6 (Made myself only use gen 6 pokemon at the start)

Years
    On Pokemon league team only 2 Chesnaught and Tyrantrum. I am trying to work in greninja now especially with its protean ability.
    The rest of my main team:
    Charizard
    Lucario
    Garchomp
    Blaziken.
    (This was for my play through)

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    I've made sure I'll use a team of six consisting of the new Pokemon.

In X, I have Greninja, Gogoat, Aurorus, Hawlucha, Barbacle and Klefki.
    In Y, I only have Fennekin as I am only up to the forest.

I'm really liking this generation's new Pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    In Pokemon X I've got a full house of six! Delphox, Talonflame, Klefki, Clauncher, Aurorus & Malamar. On Pokemon Y I've got planned five Kalos Pokemon and one Sinnoh pokemon, Quilladin, Honedge, Meowstic, Floette, Vespiquen and I've yet to capture Helioptile. I've gotta say though they've done a pretty neat job in regards to the designs of this generations Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    I only have one and that is aegislash, because of how high his defense and sp. defense is. I just couldn't get rid of any of my old favorites, like Blazikin, Salamence, Metagross, Mewtwo, or Tyranitar

Back