• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How many of you do battle spot?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I do, though sometimes I don't because of the "unfairness", it just gets hard sometimes.
    I still believe that 3vs3 Singles was intentionally designed to suck in order to lead players to play Doubles (which coincidentally is what they play at official tournaments).

I probably would play on Battle Spot, if it wasn't for my internet connection which keeps dieing on me every couple seconds...

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • I only do Double Battles, all my teams are bred for Double Battles, and it's way more fun and challenging.

But yes, I use Battle Spot once I want to check out my newly bred Pokémon.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I used to play on Battle Spot a lot, but then all my X/Y time kinda went into breeding stuff for people or sometimes going to the Battle Maison. Might be nice to get back into it some day.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I occasionally play on battle spots to test new teams that I had bred. Some of the players that I battle against use legendaries, but that doesn't bother me cause I enjoy KOing them. It's a great place to find out the limitation of my teams and rebreed them all over again.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • I do it when I don't really feel like looking for someone to do a full 6v6 battle with. I do singles occasionally but I usually stick to doubles when it comes to battle spot.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Singles is mainly what I battle in and what I breed for.

Weird part is that I have very little doubles experience but still have managed to beat a few people in doubles. I don't get why....

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I go on Battle Spot mainly as a quick way to look for a battle, since people in the PSS don't respond to my battle requests all the time.

Years
  • I play on the Battle Spot a lot. It's the only place I can test my team against other players. Although Rating Battles stress me out a little lol

I only do Double Battles, I don't like Single Battles.

IceyGamer

Nothing but Ice in my veins
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    I do but I can only handle it for so long until the people that have all legends in their team come out. Then I gotta walk away.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I still do, but not as much as I used to, sadly. It's still a fun, little feature, though, that's for sure!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I used to do it a lot back in White. I finally did a couple random doubles in Y and won about 3 battles but lost 1 battle.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • My team's all about Battle Spot singles: I have 3 Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution, and a few with Choice items, along with that annoying sword/shield known as Aegislash. I think he's the gem of my team, along with my Charizard. It's a fun and quick way to get into battle, without having to use 6v6 teams.

Back