• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many pairs have you had?

How many pairs have you had?

Votes: 19 24.4%

Votes: 27 34.6%

Votes: 12 15.4%

Votes: 8 10.3%

Votes: 7 9.0%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 1 1.3%

• 8+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    absolutely none! sure page asked me once after she and onigiri brok up, but meh.
    probably the never had, never will...well, that is unless page or someone somehow blackmailed me into being open, which probably won't happen(i mean, common page made arcy threaten to ban me if i didn't post in the DCC XD)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • digi-kun said:
    absolutely none! sure page asked me once after she and onigiri brok up, but meh.
    probably the never had, never will...well, that is unless page or someone somehow blackmailed me into being open, which probably won't happen(i mean, common page made arcy threaten to ban me if i didn't post in the DCC XD)
    "Onigiri"? *rofl* Hmmm.... Gregory doesn't mind if I take an interim pair while he's banned for the next 631 days, I know... but I miss him. Maybe I should get another pair for a while...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think, like... one, before I realized how stupid the pair thing was

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I used to have 2.

Nick, and Toothache. I am currently not paired, so I really don't care now. :p I wonder if Toothy's still here? Wasn't he a mod here? o_o;;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    ZOMG I've had none :shocked: I'm not really willing to pair up with the first person who asks though, I'd like to actually get to KNOW the person before I pair up or anything like that. Hey, maybe I won't pair up at all :3 So I can be like this creepy single senior member someday with 200 cats and serious mental issues. That'd be awesome.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Chiru-chan said:
    ZOMG I've had none :shocked: I'm not really willing to pair up with the first person who asks though, I'd like to actually get to KNOW the person before I pair up or anything like that. Hey, maybe I won't pair up at all :3 So I can be like this creepy single senior member someday with 200 cats and serious mental issues. That'd be awesome.
    <.< wow.... :dead: I hope you do have a pair <.<

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Generic said:
    I think, like... one, before I realized how stupid the pair thing was
    lol It was sad. I slightly enived my closest friends at the for their being unpaired.

I've had only one pair, Doctor Itsy, whom was itsybitsyspider at old PC.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=20

She's a Cantonese American living in Hawaii. :P Militarist, depressed, boyish, but somehwat smart. ^0^ 3 years younger then me. >>

umm It was stupid, we chatted on the forum but only twice on IM, and when I was in Vietnam she didn't even go to my forums regularly. ^0^ I mean I could've used more company, jeez. >=p So we amounted to nothing real and I broke up with her in October, as I was slowly fading away from PC anyway. :P It was the middle of July when I asked her to pair with me, so two and a half month I was paired, with me being in Vietnam for all of August.

....Yeah, never wanted to be paired up since. ^^ I'd think I'd make a better pair now that I'm 2 years older though..... x_x

Back