• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Have?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I have two pairs, both sandals T_T I hate putting on tennis-shoes. I only wear them for hiking and running...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i prefer not wearing shoes at all.
    but i do have a pair of dress shoes, a pair of sandals, a pair of athletic shoes for volleyball, and my standard everyday shoes that double as my footbag shoes. so, 4

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hmmm... I've got about 6 pairs of shoes...

Yay! This is my hundreth post!! Now to change my title and avatar!!

Last edited:

aaaaaa

I've easily got a dozen pair of boots, and probably that again in other types of shoes. Maryjane to Stiletto, you name it, I probably have it :o

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lord knows how many pairs of shoes I have... Maybe... give or take 10-12 Pairs of shoes.. I dont wear them all the time but I do wear them

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    1005932875325976239857687235marios =P said:
    Yeah, Jordans are awesome! They're the best ever! Oh yeah!
    Hehe...

Heh, well it's good to know I'm not the only one with so little pairs of shoes! I only have three that I use a lot. One are my blue and black Vans shoes, which I got for school last year. I'm up for getting another pair this year, but I'm really attached to these ones! *puts super glue on his feet and sticks them on* Really, I am! Hehe...

Next up are my Nevados velcro sandals, which I use a lot during this time of year. I've had them for a few years actually, but they still fit me as well as ever.

Last comes my brown church shoes. They nice, even though they're made from a little known shoe company. They seem a little small, but that's only because the opening is too small for my big feet. Here's where another use for spoons comes up, hehe...
    Yes yes. Vans are awexome. And coincidentally my new shoes match my bike perfectly, and since I'm always on my bike, well... its perfect! Red, White.. and.......... black :P

325927057120419083759813523857kayleighs...? said:
    I know, lol. I'm really not picky about anything... I'll just buy something as long as I like it, no matter where it came from!

And ohh, I know about the expensive shoes thing. My grandfather took me to a shoe store and got me an expensive pair once, and even though I loved them, they just didn't last any longer than the ones that I buy at Target or Wal-Mart or something. I go outside a lot, and run and walk around, so my shoes get worn out faster than most people's.
    Yes, mine get torn up very quickly. One time I got these Sketchers.... which got torn up the first day I got em... man I despise Sketchers now... So that is why I usually get Vans, that can hold me up for a year or more... blah

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Hmm.. lets see, I got my pumas and 2 nikes, 1 K Swiss, 1 Lonsdale and 1 Ben Sherman so thats 6 pairs of shoes that I got, even though I do go out lost, my shoes don't get dammaged very easily, guess Im just not very clumsy. Like my brother got a pair of white Puma Sprints last week, wore them to school the next day and when he came home they were black, I just can't see how he could get them so dirty.

Years
    I have these:

-Etnies Sneakers Size 12 1/2
    -Vans Sneakers Size 12
    -Vans Sneakers Size 11 1/2
    -Vans Flip-Flops Size 12 1/2
    -Vans Old Skool Size 12

Back