• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people have knocked on your door this Halloween?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Only two, surprisingly. My dogs freak out whenever they hear someone at the door, not a fun experience for someone recovering from a concussion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have no idea, my music volume is far too loud so I can't even hear anyone knocking on the door. Not that I'd give away my precious candy anyway.
    None. It's not that big in England.
    Do you live in the middle of the countryside by any chance?

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Haha, none.
    We're greedy with our candy and just turned off all of our lights so no one would think anyone was home.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm not exactly sure how many people knocked on my door because I was out last night into today. The doorbell rang at about dinner yesterday when I was home, but I didn't answer it. My mother said that before that she gave out six one dollar bills (six people) because she didn't have candy yet. Though I don't think many people came after I left my house. The weather was rotten. :/

Ayselipera

No one comes to my house. I live on a dead end so its not really worth the walk. Oh well :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm not sure how many people knocked but they came in families about 5 of them,I only knew are neighbors upstairs ;o

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    We only answered the door to one group of kids, because after that I left with my friends to go around the neighborhood trick or treating for candy. When I got back, we still had kids coming but we were all sitting outside by the garage giving out candy. So, no one really cam knocking at our door to say.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I am not sure. I was out trick or treating for my last time in another neighborhood and when I came home to drop off my huge bag of candy, my street was clean of trick or treaters.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I got two groups of people before I went out, and then it started raining so there were hardly any trick or treaters out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My friend and I totally forgot it was Halloween so while I was putting cookie dough on a baking sheet and there was a knock on the door, I told him to go answer it. At the last second I go "WAIT NO STOP!" because I suddenly remembered it was Halloween and we had no candy to give out. XD; Aside from that knock, I only heard one other knock so technically two kids came to our door? Might've been more but I didn't hear any others. :( We kind of live out of the way on our street so... I'm not overly surprised.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    My friend and I totally forgot it was Halloween so while she was putting cookie dough on a baking sheet and there was a knock on the door, she told me to go answer it. At the last second after I'd unlocked the door, she was like "WAIT NO STOP!" so I relocked the door. She reminded me that it was Halloween and we had no candy to give out. As far as I can tell there was only one other knock.

Years
    My family had only one knock at the door for Halloween. Unfortunately, it was a group of 20 people so my mom had to give away 20 bags to all of them. So much for having a lot of candy leftover. Last year, nobody came to our house because we live at the end of a cul-de-sac that nobody visits in Halloween. There was enough candy to last until December.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    We had no knocks on our door. Thank God, since we weren't ready to give people sweets. If anyone did, though, I was prepared to egg them. >83

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I got one knock at my door, because we weren't handing out candy.

I left to my friend's at about 9; the streets were EMPTY by that time.
    I left with another friend to go retrieve stuff from his place at 11, and the streets were even emptier by that time, but who's counting lulz

Back