• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people in your school like pokemon?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I still don't get why people won't admit they like Pokemon. I mean, I'm pretty sure every one doesn't care or have the time to make fun of you because you like Pokemon.

Well, I suppose people aren't randomly going to ask "Hey, do you like Pokemon?" or people aren't randomly going to say "Hey everyone! I like Pokemon!" I think people would be too embarrassed. If someone asked me, I'd say that I like it. But I don't think anyone would ever randomly ask

Pixelated

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    My best friend likes it but he hides it from other people like I do. But mainly I don't really know if anyone likes pokemon in my school or not because they most likely hide it.

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Well, I suppose people aren't randomly going to ask "Hey, do you like Pokemon?" or people aren't randomly going to say "Hey everyone! I like Pokemon!" I think people would be too embarrassed. If someone asked me, I'd say that I like it. But I don't think anyone would ever randomly ask

Well I was thinking something along the lines of "What games you currently playing?" or "Your favourite game?"

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    Me my friend called Bill, David Goldsmith and Jack so about 4 people, and they're noobs

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Like almost NOBODY likes Yu-gi-oh in my school and hardly any people like pokemon.....it was popular before though.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Ive found like 7 more people who like pokemon at school today,

I think they are member on pc.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Well, I only know one girl in my school who likes pokemon but tons of boys like the trading card games.I only have two friends who like it the others don't hate or like it but one annoying friend keeps saying stupid things about it like when he saw dragonite he woul say ''whats he gonna do to me?Cuten me to death?'' and other things like that.I'm only 10 years old so I'm in a juinior school and I'm in year 6.I used to like pokemon until I was 4 years old.Now I like it again.

Yeah more people like Yugioh more than Pokemon and its waaay mroe babyish than pokemon.
    I have to agree I got dissed when I liked yugioh and it was the worse day of my life.

Last edited:

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    pokemons fairly populer in highschool but not in my school.....alot of adults like it.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I cant find anyone else who likes pokemon now

Woooooooooooooooooooot 200th post

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I have a Pokemon key ring and am happy to show it off where necessary.

I'm the highest year in my school, equivalent of college. The sane people like Pokemon. If they didn't, it would stop showing on TV. Toonami is for people a little older than Cartoon Network.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Considering I'm a dropout I'm not quite sure how many people will openly admit to loving pokemon at schools.. I know I would.. it's a shame.
    I always have been open about it since grade 4, so it's not new to anyone that I love pokemon.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I'd say a good number, even if they don't play it or do anything associated with it, they still bring it up once in awhile

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Hardly anyone likes Pokemon in my school... Only two of my friends, my sister and one of my bor's friends. Everyone in my class knows that I like it. When I reach High school, I'm going say I hate Pokemon cause it'll be babyish when I reach that age.

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    I don't how many like pokemon in my school and I don't say I like pokemon because I don't want they make fun of me

Back