• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people like Orochimaru?

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
    Years
    Everytime I get up in the morning, I always think about this question. I myself am a HUGE fangirl of Orochi-Kun, but I wonder if anyone else feels the same way?..

P.S: Yosh, I have a wide range of likes. -.-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This topic is in regards to Naruto, which is related to Japanese Entertainment. With that said, that's where it belongs. I suggest really checking out the other boards before creating threads in this section as this tends to happen more with Japanese Entertainment threads being posted in Other Entertainment more than the other way around.

So, gonna move this and have a redirect available until a month prior to the movement of this thread. In that case, that would be March 7th. During that time, the redirect will break and it will only be accessible through searches and through the forum it's located in.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I know the perfect description for him, but I won't say it. I'll just say that he was an extremely boring villain. He just seemed so typical of a villain and didn't bring anything new to the table.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really don't like him because he brainwashed Sasuke. And he does weird experiments to everyone. And he takes the easy way out to get stronger(Gets Power Hungry). He steals everyone's bodies and, and...ew. But he does make the story interesting I can tell you that much. I just don't like him as a person.

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
    I'm not a fan of Orochimaru personally. I've watched a bit of Naruto before and I find a lot of the other villains more interesting. :)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I just hate villains. Especially him. He's bad and mean. hate him.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Orochimaru is just a snake lover...period. Nothing much else to say. I mean, he defeated the Third Hokage, who was as old as dirt (like 70 or something) and hardly had the chakra he used to have. Orochimaru couldn't beat Naruto (the only reason he survived was because of hiding from the fox), couldn't beat Itachi (because Itachi is that awesome), and couldn't beat Sasuke, because he's too stupid to know that Sasuke is actually a lot like Itachi and his Sharingan has become very powerful. At least Madara and Pein have an actually goal. Madara wants revenge on Konoha and the people who have wronged him, and Pein wants peace (he claims at least). Orochimaru is just a creepy, inhuman character in the series that just gets annoying after a while. Orochimaru isn't strong enough anyway to be the primary villian of the series (that title goes to Madara and Pein).

Kagara

Years
    I don't actually mind Orochimaru. I didn't like him much when he invaded Konoha, but afterwards he seemed alright.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    His only attempt of villainy was when he captured Sasuke and murdered the 3rd Hokage.

I mean, it's just wrong to kill a senior citizen who's way past his prime and to administer whatever kind of sick things to an emotionally unstable shinobi when he was just starting to mentally recover (not really).

Also, he can't even kill the kid when he had the chance. That's what most villain would do. He could've taken Sasuke's sharingan in the beginning and increase it's power on his own.

Actually, I really want to hear him sing. That way, there's a possible chance that he really is Michael Jackson with a snake fetish.

Years
    I'm realy sorrry, but I not a big fan Orochimaru.

#1 - He destroyed a beautiful friendship. D:

#2 - He kills anyone he can.

#3 - He sees everyone but himself as pawns.

I respect your opinion, but I just don't like him.

Back