• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many pokemon do you have for your pokedex?

HazerDrago0n

Hazed~
    Years
    Wow, I have...

Seen - 14
    Own - 2

I just started Emerald again so... that's why the numbers are so low... and Sapphire is nowhere to be found..

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    I Got Munchlax!

okay i lied, sorry ;)

emerald
    seen 101
    own 59

this is in reply to the post i saw slightly above this one, where the kid posting was only missing five pokemon because he can't get them in the game regularly. did you get everyone else without using a cheat device? thats what i want to do.

i don't want to cheat with a gameshark or have anyone trade me cheated pokemon for me to finish my dex. i want an all natural nintendo collection.

i am able to catch lugia once i beat the elite four because nintendo traded me the mystic ticket the other day.

what is a national dex?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    seen:111
    own:23
    I am on the 8th badge right now and all I own is 23 pokemon

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Well,
    blue:151
    red:151
    gold:251
    Crystal: didn't care to trade from my gold
    sapphire:???
    ruby:386 (No GAMESHARK!)
    emerald: very low, but I dont want to waste my time trading everything from ruby to emerald.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Seen 151
    Caught 142 (or something about it)

It's for my Ruby.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    The best one I've pulled off.....in pokemon sapphire, Ive seen and collected ALL 386! YES!!!

i sincerely doubt that, but if you did congratulations.

in my sapphire i've caught 214 pokemon. i wish i had fr/lg, i could greatly increase that number...

deoxys and celebi master

Fluffy,Destroyer Of Worlds
    Years
    mark np said:
    okay i lied, sorry ;)

emerald
    seen 101
    own 59

this is in reply to the post i saw slightly above this one, where the kid posting was only missing five pokemon because he can't get them in the game regularly. did you get everyone else without using a cheat device? thats what i want to do.

i don't want to cheat with a gameshark or have anyone trade me cheated pokemon for me to finish my dex. i want an all natural nintendo collection.

i am able to catch lugia once i beat the elite four because nintendo traded me the mystic ticket the other day.

what is a national dex?
    you got the mystic ticket! if you mix records wit me would i get it?

Back