• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Pokemon games do you own?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    I own four Pokemon games Diamond, Pearl, Emerald and Sapphire...I always buy two versions of the same game so I can trade with myself and I trade Pokemon with myself because I always give myself the best Pokemon. It's gonna be fun winning the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon Leagues with all three starter Pokemon from each region.

Years
    Well....

I currently have only FireRed officially, but my mom confiscated my Yellow, Emerald, and Diamond. I used to have Blue, Gold/Silver, Crystal, Poke TCG GB, and Sapphire but lost them after letting people use them WAHHH!!!:(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Do you have over ten Pokemon games?

Because that information is going to get you a well paid job?

Anyways, I have Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond and Pearl. I didn't get Emerald because I didn't like Rayquaza back then and for some reason I had a hunch that the game would be really bad. When Platinum comes out, yeah, I'll probably get it. I had Pokémon Stadium One and Two, but I can't play them anymore as I gave away my Nintendo 64 after getting the Wii and the PS3. Okay, I didn't give it away, I was forced to hand it over to my cousins by my parents, but I'm sure you all know what I mean. I also have Pokémon Link and the Pokémon Trading Card game for the Gameboy Colour, but I haven't played those in ages.

I'll edit if I remember some that I may have forgotten. I don't think I did, but I'm leaving this message here just in case.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have....Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, and...I think that's it. Oh, wait, I have two Emeralds. ;D

And of course, when Platinum hits, I'm getting that.

So...I have...nineteen. O.O I'm a nerd! :D

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to somebody else and I'm just asking this question because I'm bored.

Show some respect. He's been here longer than you have. Great that you wanna ask questions, but I do agree with him, it's not going to get you a well paid job. Unless, you intend on working with Nintendo, which by your grammar, I don't think is going to happen.

Anyway, I haven't gotten around to getting the new Mystery Dungeon becuase, quite frankly, I don't want to. If I can't be an Eevee, I see no purpose.

Oh! Does the Colosseum Bonus Disc count for something? :P

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Not many, at the moment....

All of those I've had ever are leafgreen, ruby, XD, Colosseum, Snapshot, Stadium, Stadium, annnnnnddddd.....

I think that's all. ;-;

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    Ok this is gonna be long
    Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    TCG on the Gameboy
    Pinball
    Puzzle league
    Puzzle league on Gameboy
    Hey you pikachu
    Snap
    Stadium
    Stadium2
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Ranger
    Red rescue
    Blue rescue
    Time
    Darkness
    Pearl
    Diamond
    Channel
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emrald
    Gold
    Silver
    Crystal
    Trazoli
    Fire red
    Leaf green
    and thats all I think....

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It'd be easier to tell you the ones I don't own, and those are: Pokemon Trozei, PMD: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Pearl.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    Lets count shall we?
    Red, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Stadium 1&2, Gale of Darkness, and the newest addition, Explorers of Darkness. I beleive that is all the ones I still have giving me a grand total of 11...though I do feel like I'm missing something...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Hmm...

Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Dash (waste... srsly), Stadium, Stadium 2, Pokemon Battle Revolution (another waste IMO), aanndd... that's it (I believe). Oh! And I can't forget PMD Blue Rescue Team :D! Also forgot Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire and the TCG game for the Game Boy Color! Why do I keep adding? Hey you Pikachu! and Pokemon Snap.

23. I think I have a problem =(.

I definitely will get Platinum though.

Last edited:

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    Hmm...

Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Dash (waste... srsly), Stadium, Stadium 2, Pokemon Battle Revolution (another waste IMO), aanndd... that's it (I believe).

That makes 18 (curse you Silver ><!)

I definitely will get Platinum though.
    ah hah! I knew I missed a game XD firered brings my total to 12

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    Most of the games I own are for any of the Gameboy systems because those are the only Nintendo platforms I have ever owned besides the SNES. I have Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon Red, Pokémon Yellow, Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Crystal, and Pokémon Pearl. Though, I am a little frustrated because I have no idea what happened to my Red and Silver cartridges.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    hmmmmmm..... let think....I own about 16, I not sure. I mostly own the newer games, because I didn't become a fan until Ruby and Sapphire came out. Anywho, I own sapphire(first game), ruby, channel, colosseum, red, emerald, firered, leafgreen, pinball ruby and sapphire, dash, mystery dungeon red and blue, trozei, pearl, ranger, and gale of darkness. And I sure if this really counts, but I did own one of those Pokemon Minis.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Well, my list looks pretty sad compared to some of these; I have Red, Blue, Silver, and Crystal. Yep, four whole games. You may applaud now.

(Oh, and here's the clincher: none of them work anymore. Internal batteries or something like that. I'm way too cheap to buy a DS until it's in the $5 dollar bin, so until then I'm not about to play Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Guess I'll make a start. XD

For Game Boy/Color:

Pokemon Red (lost);
    Pokemon Blue;
    Pokemon Yellow;
    Pokemon Trading Card Game;
    Pokemon Gold;
    Pokemon Crystal.

For Nintendo 64:

Pokemon Snap.

For Game Boy Advance/SP/Micro:

Pokemon Ruby;
    Pokemon Sapphire;
    Pokemon Emerald;
    Pokemon FireRed;
    Pokemon LeafGreen.

For Nintendo Gamecube:

Pokemon Channel;
    Pokemon Colosseum;
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

For Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team;
    Pokemon Diamond;
    Pokemon Pearl.

----------

That's currently all of the Pokemon games I currently own, however, I've considered purchasing Pokemon Link!, just for a change in pace on the games and because I'm kind of a fan of puzzle games, but I'm not planning on buying a Wii, for PBR...

I'll be getting Platinum, when I can, which will likely be with the US release, seeing as there is a local store that often sells the releases of games when they are out, in the US, and I did that with my Diamond. Though I might play it patiently, and wait for the clear case release, for Europe. Frankly, they look a lot better than the Japanese and US black cases... and I'm kinda like that... ^^;;

Last edited:
    Back