• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Pokemon Have You Seen (And Caught)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • All 493(AR) cause I like to use my GTS a lot and I barely had any pokemon in my dex. PM me for my FC. I gots Platinum, btw. And Diamond.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    (Platinum)
    Seen: 123
    Caught: 017

Hm...not really interested in completing the Pokédex but I guess I'll give it a go when I'm done with the league.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • On Diamond I'm about 3 or 4 off owning and seeing all. All from no hacking too, carried on from my days on LG when all I was missing was a Tauros, the Safari zone never liked me enough to let me catch one. ):

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Caught 488
    Seen 488

only missing Ho-oh, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Arceus, but I will have to wait for future events for those

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I have only seen 187 Pokemons in Platinum and caught 100 of them. I'll start to go collecting once I beat those Elite 4's. :<

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    seen 208
    caught 52
    - I'm not a pokémon collector :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've seen around 300 Pokemon, the last I recall.

I'm not so big on catching them, so I only have around 40-50 of them caught, most of which were from Pal Park.

Back