• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Pokemon have you seen/caught so far? (Revived)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    caught all, seen all. Thanks to Platinum :) nonstop playing since i got it, and still playing it, and i got Shaymin from the Trading Center, freaking love him xD

Rei

Years
    I have no idea where my silver even is. I wanted to play it before white gets here, but oh well.
    I imagine my dex goes something a little like this.
    Seen: 50
    Caught: 4
    Haha im only at like the third gym, i have a set team that i want and probably wont bother catching anything else.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Seen: 42ish....
    Caught: 35+....

To contextualise......I've just learnt Cut and Headbutt for the first time (2 badges). And I've not traded at all, even evolutions, I've just used the game, and Pokewalker. Only used Refreshing Field, Noisy Forest and Rugged Road routes there, too...

M. Dent

Trial Triangle
    Years
    Seen: 149 Obtained: 49

Yup...I caught one of everything I saw up until Goldenrod. I knew I was gonna restart soon so I didn't bother

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    well I only like water pokemon but I need other types So I have 122 and seen about 200

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    Seen 346 obtained 212. Its my goal to obtain every pokemon there is on my Heartgold without using action replay. Just trading the pokemon i can't get. eg starters

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I started 2 days ago and have caught 16 and seen 21. The slogan was "Gotta Catch Em All" wasn't it? xD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I only have HG atm. I've seen 403 and own 312. Once I evolve all my pokemon. I'll probably be at 370 to 400. I'm getting a new DS soon. So I am trying to get them all so I can finish National Dex for Pokemon Black and White.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    I have not caught many ((only about 150)), but i have seen over 350. :) i am working on getting a team together before i catch any more

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    ive seen 360 and caught 270 :D trade pokemons from d/p and transfer em from firered/leaf green and sapphire/ruby :D it helps a lot

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Seen 215
    Obtained 160

I just finished the Johto part last week. Time to start on Kanto with my National Dex ^.^

Back