• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Pokemon have you seen?

ShinyEevee

Exclusive Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    On Pearl,
    I've seen about 216 Pokémon, in my National Pokédex, and after I finish my National Pokédex I will then restart.​

Years
    i think im up to

370 to about 400 (Not one 100% sure) but i caught 259 but most of the pokemon i got are all young ones that i need to evole i canraise both numbers by 50 if i evolve all the pokemon

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    seen 147. i would have to check how many ive caught... i have a bunch of pokeomn not in the dex from my friend, so the number will jump when i see the last three pokemon i need to see.

Years
    (on a side note, I think your avatar is funny, Crkr Jak)

I started a new file on Pearl about a month or so ago, (had one that was further, but I wanted to start over and have a more diverse party) and I have seen about 85... yeah, my lack of access to WiFi seriously hinders my Pokedex =( Someday I'll be up in the 300s or so... someday! XD

Back