• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many pokemon lv100 have you got in pokemon platinum?

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Never ever had a single one, not at all...i cant stand training so hard i cant have the willpower...

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    I had nine or ten but I've been trading to try and get all the event pokemon I don't have, so all but one are gone and all but one of my shiny's. But on the plus side I do have all event pokemon (none of them hacked... as far as I (and GTS) can tell) and legendaries I didn't have (not including Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-oh and Lugia but since I just got heart gold that should be resolved soon). Very worth it imo :) . Even though I don't battle with legendarys against real people, I love having them.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    On Platinum only 7:

Luxray
    Azumarill
    Raichu
    Staraptor
    Ramparados
    Infernape
    Dialga

Years
    Around 140, more or less all of them bred/caught on Pearl and traded over to Platinum to make getting XP faster

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I have six but most of them are legendaries. Still I'm training some stuff that's pretty close. Here are mine:

Regigigas
    Charizard(Embers)
    Rayquaza
    Mewtwo
    Arceus
    Torterra

NONE of these are hacked

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
    I can't tell you exactly how many level 100's I've got in Platinum, because, well... I don't remember. I know I have at least six of them, non-hacked, and transferred from my Diamond and Pearl games. I am also too lazy to tally them up right now, but I will check back in another time.

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
    Diamond.
    -Infernape
    Pearl
    -import Blazakien
    Platinum
    -Luxray
    -Torterra
    -Driftblimp
    -Gastrodon.
    -Magikarp(GTS)
    -Lugia(GTS)
    -Mudkip(GTS)

I also have almost 6 boxes full of lv100 Pokemon. However, I did not train these up myself....

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    6 that make up my team, and a couple from GTS trades (Which suck). I think a have a few more which are also useless, because I trained them before I knew how EV's and even Natures work.

Whatever, I'm happy with 6 good ones. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    I've only trained about 4 Pokemon to level 100. It was an Espeon, Infernape, Dragonite, and Garchomp. But I ended up making a new character so I don't have them any more.

Back