• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How Many pokemon?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
  • Okay,weird question,but,how many pokemon did you use to beat the Elite Four/I used my level 76 Typhloshin and thats it.i beat them 5 times with only my Typhlosin.It was fun to hack away at them like that.Yeah,good times...

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I used my whole team the very first time I got there...

1. Ho-oh Lv. 54
    2. Meguaniam Lv. 60
    3. Heracross lv. 52
    4. Dragonair lv. 50
    5. Sudowoodo lv. 57
    6. Skarmory lv. 60

And my Sacred Ash...

but the second time I was much better

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I used my whole team the first time its kinda hard beatin it the first time with one pokemon o.o

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    last time i beat elite 4 i had...

typhlosion
    kingla
    amphoras
    noctowl (fly)
    dragonair
    mew (first time ever used mew! :) )

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • i beat the elite 4 with empoleon, lugia, staraptor, espeon, infernape and rayquaza it took me 3 times to beat the elite 4..

~PokemonRox :t172:

Citizen

Pedobear Approves
    Years
  • The Elite Four in G/S/C was so easy that I only used 3 different pokemon to do it. And those are the following:

- Feralagatr - lvl. 61
    - Dragonite - lvl. 58
    - Kingdra - lvl. 60

Seriously, this E4 was too easy. R/B/Y was much more harder, and well, made the game more interesting toward the end.

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    to beat the elite 4, these were the only pokemon i had worth talkin about...i remember it like it was yesterday...lol

metal games...
    lvl 63... Steelix
    lvl 59... Arcainine
    lvl 57... Ampharos...

color...
    the only one i remember was a Gyrados, i think it was like level 65...the others are all blurry...

Years
  • I haven't taken on the Elite Four in a long while, but from what I can remember, I relied on my Espeon and Typhlosion to do most of the battling when I first took on the Elite Four. I had five or six Pokemon at this point in the game, although those two did most of the fighting.

bulbasaur3x

My Pokemon own u@#@!$@#
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    Same I even have the same 2 pokemon and a geodude and torchic lol very random

CarolinaSquirtle

Go Tarheels!
    Years
  • I don't remember from Silver b/c I restarted all the time...but on Shiny Gold, if this counts, I used Typhlosion(55-ish), Ho-oh(45-ish), and Ampharos(55-ish).

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Okay,weird question,but,how many pokemon did you use to beat the Elite Four/I used my level 76 Typhloshin and thats it.i beat them 5 times with only my Typhlosin.It was fun to hack away at them like that.Yeah,good times...

samething but mine was lvl 100 trained it by myself xD over 400 attack

Back