• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many roller coasters have you ridden in your life?

How many roller coasters have you ridden in your life?

• Total voters

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    hmmm... *counts* I've ridden... 1 rollercoaster, hehe. That was when I was like.... 7? or something.. I remember it so well, I threw up on the peoples in front of me. O_o;; So I don't tend to ride them anymore...

- KSP

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I have to count them so hold on. . .

*is thinking. . .*

I've been on 12.

All in the same place to. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um...I haven't actually counted. o_o; I honestly can't remember since I've been going to amusement parks and the like since I was really little, thus my memory is quite fuzzy in that respect. ^_^;

I do love roller coasters though. <3 I'll ride them no matter what, if I get the chance.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Around 12 different coasters and some endless times.

I have ridden Collossus. Man, that thing kills. You really do get dizzy afterwards. And a headache....

There's this one in South Africa called the Cobra which is brilliant, and fast.
    BUT MY FAVOURITE ONE OF ALL IS>>>

Nemesis Inferno. Fast, stylish, and with some unforgettable moments, it's my perfect rollercoaster.

I really want to ride Oblivion. It's the most iconic rollercoaster in the world to me, and boy it's fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    My first encounter with roller coasters was at Cedar Point. I forgot the name of the roller coaster, but after seeing how far up I went, I never wanted to see another roller coaster ever again.

Six years later, when I went to Six Flags over Georgia (I think that's the name, correct me if I'm wrong), I had matured and roller coasters didn't seem so scary. Maybe because they weren't actually tall compared to what I saw, but whatever. I went crazy, going on almost all the roller coasters there. I'm not sure of the number, but it was about 10, maybe 12. But that was the most exciting experience I ever had.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I am obbsessed with coasters. I went to Ceder Point and rode top trill dragster 5 times in a row! Its the largest coaster in the world. You go from 0 to 125 mph in 2 seconds you go up 426 feet and drop right back down at a 95% angle! Sometimes you don't even make it over the top and you fall back down and they shout you up again! It's sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I love roller coasters, I have actually riden in more than 100 of them in my whole life.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    About 5 all as a kid in my entire life, heh. Not one went upside down either. The last one I went on was a called a ghoster-coaster at Toronto's Wonderland and it was made outta cheap wood and no seatbelts, so ya good luck getting me back on one @.@'

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Around 5 I guess. I haven't been to many Theme Parks, or anything of the sort.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    White_Winter_Wolf said:
    I am obbsessed with coasters. I went to Ceder Point and rode top trill dragster 5 times in a row! Its the largest coaster in the world. You go from 0 to 125 mph in 2 seconds you go up 426 feet and drop right back down at a 95% angle! Sometimes you don't even make it over the top and you fall back down and they shout you up again! It's sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I only rode it once, so I had no idea it did that. O.O

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I've been on 300 all round the world. Oh, and X-flight sounds a lot like "Air" in Alton Towers, except you ride looking at the ground and it flips you on your back. It's not really an adrenaline rush, but it feels like your flying. And Oblivion is brilliant.

Years
    4 different ones. They're kinda scary(the huge ones with loops, anyway), that's why I've ridden on so few. I've ridden Kraken in Sea World, 2 big un-named ones in Adventure Land up in NY, and the Hulk roller coaster in Universal Studios. Or was it Adventure-Island? I dunno... XD

Back