• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many seasons do you think Dawn will be here for?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    one season. you think there will be two if there is a 5th gen??

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    At least two more seasons in my opinion.

Mephiles91

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    They'll definitely dump her soon. I'm actually surprised they kept Brock this long, not that I dislike him.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I think they might get rid of her soon. I'm thinking that Dawn and Kenny will go off together to a diffrent region like May and Drew did. And Brock, he is the oldest out of them but I think they will keep Brock as long as they want.

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    So long as the Pocket Monsters series is named "Diamond & Pearl", Hikari will probably remain in the cast. Advance Generation lasted a while (170+ episodes) with Haruka in it all the way through.

Depends more on whether GameFreak designs a new heroine or not, I guess.

That's also what I assumed from the moment Diamond & Pearl premiered because it seems to be the general pattern of heroines. I assumed that she would continue to travel with Ash and Brock until the end of the Diamond & Pearl season, as well as the Platinum season if it's animated, which it most probably will be. Me, though, I would really like to see a new male lead.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    How many seasons do you think Dawn will be here for? I'm hoping none. I personally hate Dawn. No, not strongly dislike, but hate. She is the worst female character so far in my opinion. I hope once D/P ends they will dump her with it. As for Brock, I don't know. He's a classic, but he's so classic that he is starting to be a cliche. I mean, how much longer can we look at that close-eyed guy. Eventually, I think Brock will leave but I think he will just keep coming back. I mean, if they were going to dump Brock wouldn't you think they would have done it already?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    If Dawn ever does leave I doubt she will be replaced by a male character. Pokemon Contest seem more fit for feminine characters. Brock, on the other hand, can leave anytime seeing as he doesn't do much besides add a little humor (which is no longer funny).

Back