• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many siblings do you have?

How many?

Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 19 34.5%

Votes: 15 27.3%

• 4 or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have 3 sisters. 2 younger and an older half sister that died of cancer in 1995.

The poll messed up -_- it was also supposed to say 4 or more.

Edit : Thanks for fixing it Kairi ^^

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    nayana_1120 said:
    I have a brother, a sister, and two stepbrothers.
    so that equals four O_O;;
    It's just right; not too little not too many ^^

darn, I can't vote on the poll XD
    Its weird I put 4 or more but then it didnt show up -_-

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I have one brother... but I'm sick of him already. I really want to be an only child... not that I want to kill him... or do I? o_O

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'll add the "four or more" option. ^_^
    And..I am an only child. My mother had my very late in her life, I nearly died countless times. @_@ Still, I survived, albeit alone. And that's why I'm kind a spoiled brat—I've always had everything I've asked for. I've never really felt lonely though, I've been quite content to entertain myself.
    That option is very much needed BTW. I have a friend who has six siblings. Her family is comprised of 7 kids, almost all boys, and a mom and dad. @_@

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's great, but let's keep our PMs to ourselves and try to stay on-topic, okay? ^_^

Back