• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many songs do you have on your iPod?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    iPod, iTunes, MP3 player, phone, whatever.

How many songs do you have in whatever device you listen to music to?

I currently have 417 songs, most of which are rock music lol.

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I have 2,661 songs on my phone, 6,423 on my MusicBee (which is the music player I use to actually listen to music), and 17,549 on my iTunes (which has all the stuff I don't really listen to anymore; pretty much everything I've ever purchased or downloaded). it's a lot.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I think I had close to 1000 on my iPod before, but a while back I took the time to remove a lot of the songs I don't listen to at all anymore and trimmed it down to around 300, and now it's at 417.

edit: *reads first post again* whaat, we have the exact same number of songs.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I legit only have 50-ish songs on my iPod. Everything that I listen to comes mostly from YouTube, unless I like it enough that I go ahead and pay for it because I want it on my phone.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I've only got 141 songs on my phone, but there are some songs there I don't listen to often.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have 486 on my phone at the moment, and I have around 9,000 songs on an external harddrive. I mainly download discography's, so I have loads of songs I don't like or never even listened too. But I would say that out of those 9,000 songs a good 7,000 are or have been on my phone before.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I had over 2,000 songs on a computer, but the dang thing completely crapped out on me before I could get the music off of it. Now I'm down to about 900 that are on my iPod Touch, plus a few songs here and there on my old iPhone 4.

Years
    I have 2,000-ish songs on my phone. I don't listen to most of them anymore, they've just become part of my collection. There's about 60 songs that I actually listen to regularly out of that 2,000.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    None. I use Spotify. Back when I did have an actual library a couple years ago, I had 50 gb of mp3s. Though I don't remember how many songs.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    More than 250. I've organised everything in my laptop's "Music" folder, and I add new albums whenever I don't feel that lazy.

Years
    I've got exactly 199 songs on my iPod right now, though I know there are a few duplicates in there somewhere. As it is, I only listen to about a third of them, all of which I put together in a playlist so I can listen to them while skipping all the others.

Years
    I think I have around 135 on my iphone I used to have 200 on my ipod but it got stolen and I couldn't transfer all of the songs. :/

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    My phone, which is also my music player outside of home - is limited to only 8GB - so I have about 200 songs. I'm almost out of space since I also have videos on it

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I have 20GB of music in my laptop right now. I wish I could download more, but I'm running out of space. :'>

I don't have an iPod just so you know.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've got about 137 tracks on my laptop, but most of those are full albums that I downloaded from youtube, I probably have like 20 singles and then the rest are 1-3 hour albums or mixes. On Spotify one of my playlists has 927 tracks and another has 343 all different if that says anything.

Back