• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many symbols you got in Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well the title says it all. I currently got zero symbols in the Battle Frontier...how about you guys?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I only have the silver pike one.

i'm working on dex so i don't have time for silly things like these.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I have the silver Luck, Brave, Spirits, and Tactics Symbols. Now I ditched the Battle Frontier to get my whole party to Lv.100. And work on my dex. XD

lok

Pokemon Battle Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2005
    i've got all silver symbols and a gold symbol from battle tower with lvl 60 dragonite, vaporeon and snorlax.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Shining Lericon said:
    I have zero symbols. I could of got the silver Battle Pike one if I used my Metagross. Lucy's Shuckle is so annoying...
    Yeah. Altough she is weak, the Shuckle does get annoying after a while.

I've got 4 symbols, from Dome, Pike/Tube, Factory and Pyramid.
    I should spend less time in Factory...

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, I've got all the Silver Symbols, trying to get the Gold ones. Can anyone who has gotten them post the movesets their teams used? Except for the Pyramid, of course. It would help a lot.

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
    Years
    Frontier Symbols

I actually have all silver and gold symbols. The one I thought was the hardest was the ones from the battle pyramid. It takes forever to find the Blue warp panel. I found out that if you battle some of the trainers will tell you after you beat them that they will tell you one of three things:

1. How many trainers left on this floor
    2. How many items are on the floor
    3. which direction to go to find the blue warp panel

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    I got all Silver and Gold symbols. It's difficuly to got the symbol on Battle Pyramid. I like Battle Factory because this place is easy to get the symbol and i can testing my skill with any pokemon ^^

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Unfortunately, I've got none. XD I've only even met up with a Brain once, and that was Lucy. She pwned me in a matter of seconds. o_O +had a weak team+

[off topic: 100th post~! XD]

Years
    I have got 4 Silver Symbols.From Battle Pike/Dome/Palace and Factory,with only my Latias(How come she is allowed? :confused: ),Wailord and Altaria.

ryo567

~Creator of TAP comic~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    i got 5 silvers and one 1 gold from the batte pike. it's the first one u should finish, easiest to me anyway........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back