• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Times Did you Beat The Elite Four In Dppt?

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I Beat it 31 times. Once I Got used to making her Garchomp faint in Peral
    I Used it as a source for training.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I dunno, maybe a few times i dont go in there much...

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    So far I've only beaten them once before moving to the Battle Frontier. The recent one was especially difficult, since I neglected to use a full team. Garchomp wiping luckily out the two Pokemon with Ice moves was ridiculous. At any rate, I'll need to visit again pretty soon.

King of Dragons

Hail the king of Dragons!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I only beat them twice so far.

As soon as I get some good Dragon pokemon from my GBA series, i'll fight them again.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    As of right now a whopping total of... Three times. x3; But once I get the team I'm raising up high enough I'll start spamming Elite Four runs to get them up to lvl100~

Ayselipera

Well everytime I play I only beat them once, but I've played like 20 new games already so I guess I've beaten them 20 times. Roughly.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Haha TOO many! I believe its around...24 now?
    Lol I usually use it for training for my team if i dont feel like EV training (ususally for my ingame team) giving a newly hatched pokemon an exp.share and destorying the E4 is also great fun :)

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Yea...I Sometimes Battle The Battle Area, I Usually Look Forward To Saturday
    or Sunday To Defeat My Rival.

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    I dunno... I got my Monfernape to level 100 and I have a few others nearing 90, though. And I take lowbie pokemon through to evolve them. If I use items, I can take a single decent pokemon and beat them.

Back