• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times have you beat the pokemon league?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    None Yet For Platinum I Just Got Badge 6th & 7th So Far Today And Still Got 13 More Hours Of Game Play Before I Will Go To Bed.Going To Go Get My 8th Badge & Beat The Elite 4

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Around 20 on Platinum, probably around 30 on Pearl, but it was mostly just to train weaker party members.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    I've defeated the Pokémon League around 7 times.
    Once I beat the Elite Four, I trained my Pokémon to level 100, and then restarted a new game, sometimes with a different starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I've only beaten it twice. I wish that for once the people would recognize me. Like, 'Oh, hey, that's the Pokemon Champion!' Nope. Not once. People ask me, hey are you going to try to beat the Pokemon League? No, because I already have.

ger345

Im just like that.
    Years
    To many to count, probably around 500 or 700 times, possibly even 1000. Im not even going to count, ited take me hours.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm boring, and only beat it two or three times per game.

After a few times, it gets dull. :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I think I've beaten the Elite Four twice on Diamond, once on Pearl and once on Platinum.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I have lost to the elite 4 about 25 times on pokemon platinum right now as it is.

Years
    Never @_@ I tried once in Pearl, lost horribly, stopped to train, Platinum came out, gave Pearl to a friend, got to the eighth Gym Leader, lost interest, got SS, transferred all my Pokemon over...

haven't touched Platinum since ._. I dunno, the 4th Gen games just seem to be missing whatever it is that makes me want to keep pushing on through the other games.

Back