• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times have you beat the pokemon league?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I never have! I used to play my brothers Diamond, but then he lost it. Then I bought Pearl for myself, and my brother lost his DS which I had bought him for christmas..
    I really would like to beat the pokemon league, but its going to have to wait until I buy myself a DS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I'm a person who likes to beat the elite four repetitively. On diamond I did it 7 or 8 times on platinum only twice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum I havnt finish playing
    For Ruby version, I play more than 60 time

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well these days since I have been training pokemon to lv. 100, probably around the high 50's or 60's now.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well since I have been training in the Elite Four more often, I'd say around 65 or so.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I've only beaten the Pokémon League once on FireRed and once on Platinum. I was preparing a new team to try again on Platinum, but I never finished.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Recently I've been battling the Elite Four for fun. I think I have beaten them around 60 times now.

Years
  • I lost count how many times I beat them in Diamond but I know it was probably over 100.

In Platinum, I only beat them once and I'll probably challenge them again soon when my team is strong enough to deal with the second wave.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i find boring also to keep on going against same old trainers in the league so did only a few times.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would say a range from either the high 60's or 70's. It could possibly even be in the 80's because I am EVing a lot these days and I need to train to lv. 100 by beating the Elite Four.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I've forgot my last update.. But today.. I've tried to train my Glameow and make it Purugly.. So we battled the Elite Four then Boom!... Winner LOL! So another win! from ELite Four haha.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    10 times minimum (:
    I did it once in all the other previous games combined, that was in Sapphire, i was too young then. and impatient >.<

Back