• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times have you beat the pokemon league?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The amount of times I have beaten the Elite Four in Pearl, were about 75 times. If not then probably around 83. I am getting to battle the Elite Four more often because of how my pokemon are almost near lv. 100.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    This is my second time beating the damn thing! :D It's not because I'm slow of anything, but I prefer to grind in the wilds more than battling the same CPU's over and over again.

LuckLuxray123

lv. 100 owner
    Years
    Ive beaten the elite 4 in every game except sapphire,platinum,and blue. So I would say about 45 times. (I have all pokemon games except pearl)

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
    in Pokemon Diamond i already beaten the elite 4 for 10 times. in Platinum. i have just restarted the game.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I only beat the E4 in Platinum 2 times. And I was so shocked that even though I have my Pokemon in LVLs ranging in 60-65, I was so shocked that Cynthia was still 10 levels more than me. Though, I know that E4 Pokemon's LVL would be higher, I didn't know it would be after you get the National Dex.

In Pearl, countless of times since E4's lvl hadn't change a bit.

Yuuko

Ne ne~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    On my Diamond, I tried to beat it, but I failed to get pass the 2nd one. It was really difficult.

But on my Platinum, I beat them 3 times. The first time to just beat the game and the other time to exp. share with my low level Pokemon so I wouldn't waste rare candy. I like challenges, but now I don't really see Elite Four as a challenge so much; maybe the Champion was the only one that made 2-3 of my Pokemon to faint.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    I've never enjoyed defeating the elite four in any of the pokemon games. I do it once out of necessity in each version to "beat" the game and move on to things more interesting.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    As I play on an emulator and get bored real soon I restart my game after I have beaten them some 3-6 times.(I will get a real DS for HGSS real soon so I will beat them hundreds of times like you all lol!)

Back