• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many times have you beaten the Elite Four?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    not many in emerald. three times or so maybe. but i started again lol. Is there a way to tell how many times you've beaten them in leafgreen?

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Dragon Lover said:
    About 2-3 times XD but thats because I keep on restarting the game because I'm not satisfied with the pok?mon I use but I think thats because I use the same ones over and over again XD but if I'm not in the condition to battle the E4 0 times XD - I start over because I want my pok?mon to be over 50 when I battle them...

~DL~

Okay I don't really understand why you even posted that. If you're not satisfied with your pokemon catch different ones.

Darkslipknot1 said:
    not many in emerald. three times or so maybe. but i started again lol. Is there a way to tell how many times you've beaten them in leafgreen?

Can't you just check the hall of fame on a pc? It should say at the top ______ time hall of famer.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Closed?..Still open...You're telling him to use a poll? Maybe you should tell yourself to use simple questions more often and not create threads about one easy question to get Bobby mad.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    I've Beat them more than 100 times

I don't know how much I have beat them, because my rom had an error, so it can't replay the battle of elite four, but I think I have beat them more than 100 times in almost my 300 hours playtime on pokemon Ruby, Especially to Rise my First pokemon(Swampert-from mudkip) and my second pokemon (Gardevoir) to lv.100. Now, I have got 199 of 200 pokemon in pokemon ruby's dexter. The only one I didn't catch is MILOTIC ! I don't know how to evolve it from feebas. many of my friends tell me to give BEAUTY pokeblock to it. If someone wan't help me slove this problem, please send e-mail to : [email protected]. Thanks :)

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    In Sapphire I think I've beaten the Elite four about 54 times.
    In Emerald 1 same with Fire Red. Don't know about the rest of the versions though.

Back