• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Times Have You Blacked Out?

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    How many times have all of your Pokemon fainted in battle? So far, it has only happened to me once. It was when I only had my Piplup and he was a really low level, and I was fighting a trainer, and it just happend. :( But I came back from it and now I have my Golbat too!

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I would say around 10 or more, it sucks having to grind because the trainers and gym leaders are better this time. Dx

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Once, today, facing the E4 for the first time in Platinum :P
    My Pokes were level 51-54 when I started, and I only had Infernape, Crobat, Luxray, and Golduck soo I think I'll add something else to prevent this from happening again ^^

Around 5 times, mostly in the Elite 4. Aaron was easy because I had my infernape and a staraptor xP(except that anoying drapion). Then the second killed me each time i battled with her. I was so desesperate that I used HM Surf in my garchomp even though I knew it was a bad idea for general battling.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I have never blacked out once and I have already beaten the elite four =]

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I told my friend that I'm a skilled trainer and asked if I could train her Pokémons.

Twenty minutes later, they all fainted four times and got owned two times in the Elite Four. XD

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    ZERO.... :P
    I stock up on supplies... and I'm careful as to who I send out...
    I probably just jynxed myself. Someone cue in the dancing Jynx....

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Lol, I usually turn off my DS before my last Pokemon's inevitable defeat. I refuse to blackout. D<

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Lol, I usually turn off my DS before my last Pokemon's inevitable defeat. I refuse to blackout. D<

Still counts! XD

But yeah I usually soft reset if I'd saved recently >_>; lol

Years
    Only a handful of times. I heal my Pokémon quite often; that or don't battle someone or something until the Pokémon are ready.

Back