• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times have you changed your username?

How many times have you changed your username?

• Once

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Twice

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • three times

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Four times

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Five times or more

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Once!
    And that was just adding a 'u' on the end...
    Cazkuro
    Cazkurou
    And maybe if I can, change it to "C" and if that isn't allowed, then "Caz~"

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I've changed mine three times, but if you don't include Matt and I's name swap, then once.

I hate my old name. Ugh. XD

Years
    nayana_1120 (original username) > sammi-san > Sammi > Nayana

So, I changed it three times. I don't think it's that bad, especially since I'm pretty content with my username right now, so I probably won't change it. Maybe. I kind of miss Sammi sometimes. D;

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    I'll nevereverever change my username because I love it and stuff. It's symbolic.

Yoshi= my favorite character in ANYTHING FOREVER
    star= I always use stars in names and sometimes in what I hand write (actually most of the time)
    64= I will never forget what the Nintendo 64 has done to me. It made me the person who I am now. A weird, friend making, euphoric, and nostalgic kid.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I have never changed my username. I had an old user account before this one which was the same except minus one a. Still I have never changed my username. I am just that cool.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I won't change mine, for a few reasons, but most importantly this isn't the only site I'm a member of, known as "Murderface," and if I changed it, it would suck having to remember every username I have. Plus, I can't wait for Season 2 of Metalocalypse xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Twice. ._.;

Last year I irrationally changed it to Demyx. That was supposed to be just temporary because it was for some staff name-changing and gender-swapping thing, but for some reason I stuck with it for the whole six months. As soon as the time was up, though, I switched back to Lightning. :[ I regret it now, but I guess it doesn't matter much since it's back to normal.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Just twice.

When I first joined here my username was Darku-chan. Then I requested for the stupid "-chan" to be removed, so my username would just be "Darku." Now it's Gunn Yoshiaki. Don't have plans on changing it soon.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I've only changed mine twice.

Originally I was
    Pokemon_Veteran - Some people will know me from way back then.. XD
    Then it was
    Stevo-kun - Basically my real nickname with the '-kun' suffix on it.
    Then
    Renji - It's been this for a while, don't feel like changing it, changed it to this because it is the first name of my fave BLEACH character.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My first username here was Pikabloo. And back then, I remember posting in a thread, "I don't think I'll be changing it some time soon..." Aaaand I ended up changing it to Shiranui. Go me~

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I've changed only one time but I will change my username soon
    My previous username: Anime_girl78.

Years
    I registered under the name Signomi, but because I later took a fancy to the thought of changing my name, I wanted to do it. So around May 20th of last year, I had a name-change to Shiharu. But then I REALLY started to regret getting the name change after a few weeks or so. XD; And I had to wait 6 months until I could change my name again. So on November 20th, I've changed my name back to Signomi.

Technically, I've actually changed my name twice. But I prefer to think that I've only changed it once. :\

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    In all of my 4+ years, on two different PCs, I have never ever changed my username.
    Sure I might changed it to test something, or to play around. But that's not a full name change saying "I had to stick with it for 4-6 months". "Arcanine" is apart of me, and in a way now part of PC (just like how "Lightning" is when it comes to Erica), I don't see me changing it anytime soon.
    On top of that, you know how messed up it's be if someone saw my name in red and it not be "Arcanine"? XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mmm... was it four times?

I don't like sticking with the same name. I'm one of those people who avidly wait for my six/four months to be up and then change it on the day I can. But amazingly, I rather like Jyukai, and it took me a good week to decide whether I wanted to change it or not, and then another week to choose what I wanted to change it TO. (Ironically, I still have to wait like, two weeks, LUL.)

Anyway, the first one was like, Aquarius or something, and that was because I'd just joined from SPPF and my username there was Aquarius due to my activity in the Team Aqua Club.

Then I got sick of that and changed it to the forbidden name, in which if you are really so curious as to know, you may look it up in that accursed name change thing which blatantly states the fugliness of that name to the world. I have many many bad memories from that name. Thus, never ever call me it, unless you're sure I can't hold a grudge against you. (Darn you, the two people who got blocked on MSN for a whole five minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore.)

Then I changed it to Bell, which was from Bleedman's PPGD, because Bell was sweet. Can't believe people still call me Bell. xD;

Then to Bijou, from... *hamtaro* I got a lot of crap for that name so I changed it as soon as I could. But the variations like Beezhoo were fun, and by far my fave nicknames. Beezpoo, not so much. :<

Jyukai and here I am. Jyukai, the singer who sang the ending song for Fate/Stay Night anime. :3

And I'm going to change it YET again, once these two weeks are up, to мizuκi if I can.

So that makes, 5 name changes, not including my up-coming one.

Back