• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen how many times have you done E4?

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    i just read through the first page and found that none of you guys have done it much.

I use the e4 to do all of my training because i'm so good at it and have a good moveset to defeat every pokemon with one move i've done it 224 times including this round im doing now.

I have played for 320 just about and this only on my new Pokemon pearl this is not including my Leafgreen which is about twice as much :D

Yeah anyway im not trying to be a show off or anything keep playing and let me be a goal to beat 8D... lol

Cheers ~Aidan

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    well im pretty sure everyone dates back to when they started playing pokeon,till now,they have played the e4 a Gazillion times.im Actually well over the 900 zone

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    well im pretty sure everyone dates back to when they started playing pokeon,till now,they have played the e4 a Gazillion times.im Actually well over the 900 zone

Nice, I hope to get to that stage soon... as if lol I think I'd be dead before I did that.... extra LOL

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    tons and tons of times.....i lost count a loooong time ago...

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    in other games ive only done it 2 times, in my crystal version, i started playing pokemon games again this summer, i got pearl of fridayand im gonna catch palkia soon, meaning i havent beaten it yet

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    on all of my games i'm wondering and it only came to my attention when Rebellious_Ambipom said tons and tons of times.....i lost count a loooong time ago...

On my games it doesn't show all of the times I've done it on my leafgreen it only shows the 54th time and up that i've done the e4 nd on my pearl it from 12 and up... can any one explain...

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    i totally agree. why do E4 for leveling up? its not any better than just wandering around in the grass where lvl 50+ pokes are.

how about because you get paid for beating the elite 4?better off making profit off of it and i think overall you'll get more exp that way then randomly looking for high level monsters

Gallade~Dude

Yay! a new Avatar!
    Years
    I have beat the elite 4 143 times.

The team i had the first time was my starter,Starvia,Lucario,Luxio,and 2 unoune.Most of the other times is the usual Gallade,Frolass,Blaziken,Metagross,Togitic,garchomp.

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years
    Only 11 Times...I Want To Get FireRed Or LeafGreen To Do It On There And Also Get More Pkmn But My Bro Says You Can't Get It Anymore, Is That True?

If It Is...."TO EBAY!"

Back