• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many times will i say hi again jeez

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
  • Hi so. Im Karinmo or Dema. I used to come on here allot, and I had allot of cool friends, and it was great and I loved it. But after some recent trauma to my knee, I took a leave from everything, and when I came back in June, I just got out of Pokemon, and started doing things like playing PC games n stuffs. So I'm back, fit as a whistle, except for a limp which is stupid and annoying but cmon what can you do.
    If you remember me, thats cool, b/c it makes me feel happy.
    -Karinmo

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Welcome back, Karinmo! Really stinks about what happened with your knee, but it's good to have you back on PC :)

Hope you have fun getting back into the community! If you ever need anything or have any questions, just let me or any other staff know ^^

Years
  • Oh hello there again... nice to see you

I can easily understand your lack of interest in Pokemon is behind your inactivity issues, so maybe focus on the off-topic sections if they're more up your alley? I do feel bad about your injuries though, it can take a while to get back on your feet after a terrible one like that.

Hopefully you won't disappear again, so uh I'll see you around dude

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Wuhoh, sorry about that whole ordeal, but I'm glad to see that you're doing okay! Welcome back; it's good to have you back! I'm not sure if we've spoken much before but in case we haven't, you can call me Dragon. Nice to have you on board! <33

If you need some assistance, I'm always here for you! Have a waaailord of a day! Hopefully we'll be able to chat and such, so, don't be shy on leaving me a VM or PM anytime you'd like, and I'll be happy to start a conversation with you. C:

Years
  • Hey there karinmo welcome back though I don't know you that much but try looking forward to talk. Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u feel bored just msg me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi so. Im Karinmo or Dema. I used to come on here allot, and I had allot of cool friends, and it was great and I loved it. But after some recent trauma to my knee, I took a leave from everything, and when I came back in June, I just got out of Pokemon, and started doing things like playing PC games n stuffs. So I'm back, fit as a whistle, except for a limp which is stupid and annoying but cmon what can you do.
    If you remember me, thats cool, b/c it makes me feel happy.
    -Karinmo
    So basically then you... Took an arrow to the knee? /skyrimreference

Welcome back! I certainly remember Karinmo :) Perhaps you're hanging around in the Video Games forum now if you're into PC games rather than pokémon? In any case, I hope you'll stick around for a bit and have a good time. See you!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. I like your name. I don't know you but welcome back. If you ever want to leave me a message you can do so. I'll reply as soon as I can. Hope to see you around.

Back