• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Much Caffiene Do You Drink In One Day?

How Much Caffiene Do You Drink In One Day?

• Not Much.. Mabey A Coke Here And There..

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I Have A Cup Of Coffee In The Morning.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • A Few Soda's.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • A Few Cups Of Coffee To Keep Me Going.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Umm... Tea.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • It Depends On How Tired I Am.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I Drink Anything With Caffiene, You Name It-Energy Drinks Are My Favorite.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I Don't Really Pay Attention.. I Drink Caffinated Products For The Flavor.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • A Few Rockstars Gets Me Going.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Coffee While Cramming..

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :\ Usually have a Coke once a day if I can get away with it. (Sometimes mom is strict about that, sometimes not. XD) Other than that, I don't have a very high caffeine intake. o_O

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    I used to drink coffee all the time but than a year ago I had tea for the very first time and now it is all I drink ^_^

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    i usually drink tea, but i don't think there's much caffeine in it coz it's fruit tea. and if i can i also drink juices.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think that I get a pretty hefty amount of caffeine, all of it from sodas but I drink coffee when I wake up on the weekends.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I've been laying off the soda these past couple of days, its been nothing but herbal tea. I do drink maybe one can of soda but that is when I feel tired of making more tea

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Well I only drink one cup of coffee maybe 3times a week but i dont drink any soda besides sprite zero and diet coke(hate the rest) and thats maybe once-twice a week^^

Back