• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Much Did Your Platinum Cost?

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    Well it's gunna be the same price as D/P when they came out so......24-27 euro ^^ (People here hate cents :P)

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    The rate of tax varies from each state. For example, you may live in Florida (according to your 'location');
    Florida has a tax rate of 7%. In California, the tax rate is 11.5% as of 2007. We have it worse!

Curse you, Arnold Schwarzenegger!
    That's what you get for electing the Terminator Governor.
    ...Well we had a Bush Family Member for a while...so we're both in deep Muk.

whiteknight

Alakazam for life. ♥
    Years
    Mine cost me...

NOTHING.

You know why? Because I live in England, hence the game isn't released here yet. And also, it will continue to cost me nothing because I won't buy it. :)

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    hahaha. the governator has 11.5% sales tax. that sucks.

I paid, umm. add the 8.5% tax, multiply by nine thousand....
    absolutely nothing. hehehe. I'm so economical

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
    Years
    the game will cost me $10 (after trading in new super mario bros.) and the guide is $18 + 20 % off for buying it with the game!

total = $26.20 (without tax)

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    Not to hijack this thread, but I haven't gotten Platinum yet. Probably won't for about a month. I'm going to New York City in April and I'm planning on visiting the Nintendo World Store. I might even get a DSi, though I'm not completely sure...

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    mines was 37.98 but getting it a day earlier at the nintendo world store was worth it with the free stuff they gave just by buying the game

Back