• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you weigh?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hmm I'm about 5"10 & maybe 10 stone. Which is healthy for my height if I do recall correctly. I play some sports (dont hold it against me) so I'm fitish.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    im 6 foot tall exactly and weigh 50 exactly, though im to fit for everyone so that might explain, hehe (by fit i mean a runner).

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I'm fifteen, around 5'4-5'5, I really can't remember; and I weigh a meager 85 lbs.
    I've been trying to gain weight, but I have the metabolism where I can eat a school bus and not gain a thing.
    It's sad really, and I gain praise frequently from other people wishing they had my metabolism.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    lol my weight is so dramatic :( I'm 5'10"ish, and at the moment I'm around 135ish. I was 115 until my doctor made me gain weight, at which point I was 140ish... and then I lost some again and here I am XD

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Well, Starchild is 5'1.... and I'm fat. around 125lbs. But, my ribs and spine stick out, and my legs are muscular, with a tiny waste, bigger butt, and hips.... it doeasn't make sense... how I can be so high on the wieght scale and have those things stick out...according to my doctor, my family, and school "guidance offical" it is unhealthy and they are all worried. :/
    I really wanna be like 99lbs. My idol is my friend Lindsday who is 6'1 and 89 lbs.

I used to be a lot bigger. Then I learned of Anorexia, and became incredibly stupid, almost dying. DONT DO IT
    Now, Here I am....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Uh.... *checks*
    68 kg / 150 lbs / 10.71 st
    173 cm / 5'8''

You can check you BMI here: url was here

The guide is:

• Underweight = <18.5
    • Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
    • Overweight = 25-29.9
    • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
    ...and I'm 22.7 :D

Yeah, I'm pretty happy.

This.. chart thing? I checked it and it is wrong. First of all, muscle weighs more than fat. Before I began working out quite a bit, I was pretty much no muscle and weighed 155 lbs. That is "overweight" according to that chart, whereas my doctor said it is perfect weight. Now, I weigh like 185/190 and I have lost quite a bit of fat and have gained quite a bit of muscle and because of that, I'm still of "perfect build" according to my doctor. That makes it waaayyy innaccurate. Sorry dude/dudette.

Oh, and I'm 5 foot 4 inches and I weigh like 185 lbs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Somewhere in the 110 - 120 range. I'm mad short, so I like to think that I'm overweight for my height...but it doesn't appear to be so.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I'm about 134lbs and 5'9". I'm not so sure that height was part of the question but since everyone else was sharing the extra anatomy I thought I'd go 'head and share mine. lol

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm 5'3" and I weight about 112, which is pretty fat for me. I'll likely go back down to 105 once I go back to school.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I am 6'...ish and weigh about 240 lbs. I could probably weigh less, but I figure the time I spend doing stuff I hate (like exercise) would offset any health gains I get from it. So I enjoy myself instead. :D

Back