• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much drama are you involved in?

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Inspired by a long and ridiculous argument on facebook, I want to know how much drama you find taking place within your circle of friends. Why do you think that after we go through so much and become tight knit we still manage to create conflict amongst ourselves when that time could be spent doing things you enjoy doing as a group or with a friend? Is it human nature or is it impossibly hard for somebody to come across another person who's attitude and presentation of themselves doesn't agitate them?

Queen of Darkness

Ikuto!!!!
    Years
    Not much drama, I mean there's a whole lot in high school but not in my life and hopefully there won't be...
    I think that it's human nature for people to fight I mean not everyone is going to like everyone and get along with everyone in the whole entire world there's bound to be someone who will dislike that person.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Inspired by a long and ridiculous argument on facebook, I want to know how much drama you find taking place within your circle of friends. Why do you think that after we go through so much and become tight knit we still manage to create conflict amongst ourselves when that time could be spent doing things you enjoy doing as a group or with a friend? Is it human nature or is it impossibly hard for somebody to come across another person who's attitude and presentation of themselves doesn't agitate them?

My best friend and I tend to argue a lot, over the stupidest things. Quoting my mom, we're like an old married couple. xD People like arguing with one another over the silliest of things; this becomes most apparently when you cohabit with a person for a while. Like a spouse.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I have no drama in my life and when I do I treat it like garbage and dispose of it right away.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    None. Ever.

I don't associate with people that like drama, I don't have drama. It's nice when things work out the way you'd expect. lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I am not one particular too fond of drama. However, growing up with my three sisters(one of them having an alcohol problem) does not really allow this. They are constantly yelling and fighting with their different friends, boyfriends etc. Even with each other, my family fights all the time. Non-stop. That is mostly attributed to my little sister, who has to tattle about everything. Even the simple little things that she just forget about and move on. It

Then of course, most of my friends are girls who get in a drama. They all talk ****, about each other and it just bugs me. Recently, there was a pretty damn funny fight between two of them, and well that was the first schism in out friendships. Either way, the drama is pretty crazy.

I don't like drama, but that doesn't mean that I'm not a part of it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Unless you count arguments with my dad, I'm not involved in any. I don't like being involved in drama, but I do have a twisted desire to watch it unfold. It just makes things much more interesting. I guess that's why I like watching reality shows sometimes and why I'm much more interested in things when there's something going on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I avoid drama at all costs. Honestly all I want is peace, and drama gives me a headache! Though sometimes you can't avoid it, people will sometimes want to create drama out of nothing. Why? I have no idea.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I do my best to stay out of it, especially facebook drama, which seriously shouldn't be happening with people my age but it does :| the only time i've ever gotten involved with facebook drama was when I stuck up for some girl people were ragging on in one of my best friend's statuses. people can be so petty sometimes.

as for my friends? if they have some problem with me (and they usually do and it's usually blown out of proportion 100% of the time - like the time I didn't go to the mall with them because I was sick resulted in me getting the silent treatment for a month I kid you not) I don't even bother fighting back. I let them have their childish moment and don't speak with them until they decide they're mature enough to talk to me again.

Aspear

*pucker*
    Years
    There's drama, but I don't involve myself in it or let it get to me. I'm just the quiet observer or the listener.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Ironically, all the drama in my life stems from my parents. I choose mature and sensible friends so there's never issues with petty crap.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I try to avoid drama at all costs, but sometimes I get sucked in by someone (or put my foot in my mouth and become the center of it). Right now, I'm not involved with any (thank goodness).

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    At school and on video games a lot. Also, on PC I have the emblem called drama queen.

Nameless.

Oh, way more drama than I should ever be in. It's ridiculous.
    I understand having issues and so on, but this feels like it happens because they get bored.

I cannot stand it for much longer, tbh. x.x;

Years
    I never had drama with friends I had (except for an ex-friend).

I get involved in school drama, even though, I had no idea it went on? o..o; I don't just go and pick a bone with someone in my classes, but I guess people have a problem with me, so ... I get involved about drama someone else started. Its weird, I don't talk about people, and I'm a shy person in class. ^..^;;

Uh, other than that, I'm in arguments with my parents and stuff. I dunno if you wanna call that drama, and plus, the arguments don't last very long, and we forget about it.I'm pretty sure I've not had drama on facebook or anything, since, I find that really ridiculous. If you know that person from class or from other places, go out and say those stuff to their own faces, not online. =P That's why I don't like to post stuff on FB about people unless it's good stuff.

I try to avoid drama as much as I can, because it's too stressful, and I create more enemies. Which, eh, I want to have more friends. xD

Years
    I don't get tied up in much drama, mostly because I'm a solitary person and I don't like getting involved. It's very rare when I do, and I hate it. :( I'm not very good at handling the stress and I hate being on people's bad sides.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I get into drama a lot because I'm too nosy for my own good. Rarely does the drama start with me.

Usually there is no real drama in my friend circles, it's mainly just bickering. And we are the ones that end up watching other people have drama.

Back